Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Paragon are 3/16 now and it's only 3PM in Finalnd. GG.

I'm so pumped for this world first race and I don't know why - I barely play WoW anymore, lol.

Looks like Stars and Kin raiders still sleeping

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Or maybe it is to prevent what happened at start of Cata where everything was open and players were burning out from all the progress like never before. Just because you enjoy progressing 100 bosses in a week does not mean everyone does. I was repeating through out Cata why is the content not gated ...
    And to artificially make content last longer.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    2. You are not giving Blood Legion the credit they deserve. They are the best of the US by a country mile and in my opinion are just as good as Method.
    I almost died back there, please stop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimitzles View Post
    If Paragon actually pull off a win this tier then they have to be regarded as the best raiding guild in the history of wow for dominating both formats.
    I don't have any doubts about them winning tbh.
    They had the people to beat everything on 25 man, meaning 25 very very good players and more commidment than everyone else.
    Sure they don't have 25 people anymore, but even in Paragon, there were people beeing a tad better than others.
    If the current 10 man team happens to have most of those "better members", no guild in the world can even touch them.

Maybe 10 man hc is a lot easier IF you actually have the best team you can get (as in high performing players combined with every possible buff), but even if 10 and 25 would be absolutely equal (which they won't be, no matter from which side you want to look at it), Paragons overall performance most likely beats that of any other guild out there, both 10 and 25 man.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maladicta View Post
    Hint: go back and read what I was replying to.
    While it might not be your opinion, that's how a lot of people think. "My way or the highway". "If it goes my way, everything is fine and we don't talk about it. If it goes the way I don't like, it's clearly broken".

Quote Originally Posted by maladicta View Post
    Nope. Try again.
    The list is constantly changing right now(and will have a maximum of XX bosses for now?), but the last list I saw and used as an example, contained 7 25 man guilds and 3 10 mans. Which would by said logic mean "25 man is easier".

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    And to artificially make content last longer.
    It's like saying splitting food to breakfast, lunch and dinner is artifical way to make food last longer.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

It's like saying splitting food to breakfast, lunch and dinner is artifical way to make food last longer.
    Ignoring the fact that it extends content is ostensibly ludicrous. There are two sides here, both yours and mine are correct, but mine is the side that shows they're not going to be releasing content faster, as 90% of the people on this forum seem to think.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    If the current 10 man team happens to have most of those "better members", no guild in the world can even touch them.
    The chance of that is probably slim though. Atleast if people quit willingly. I don't see it likely that all their top 10 players were those that stayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Synteximus View Post
    Paragon are 3/16 now and it's only 3PM in Finalnd. GG.
    Meh...still whole night left and you know night is best time for raiding - no internet spikes, no disturbance from friends and family and its quite out there. Only disadvantage at night is you cant nerd scream.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring the fact that it extends content is ostensibly ludicrous. There are two sides here, both yours and mine are correct, but mine is the side that shows they're not going to be releasing content faster, as 90% of the people on this forum seem to think.
    Last I read about their gating system was that it was intended to force less pressure on progression oriented guilds. The automatic result of that is that "content last longer", but the intention is to not have those people sit in front of their computer for too long. Too bad I never saved that quote anywhere, but it goes hand in hand with several similar statements, and I am sure someone else have picked it up too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    While it might not be your opinion, that's how a lot of people think. "My way or the highway". "If it goes my way, everything is fine and we don't talk about it. If it goes the way I don't like, it's clearly broken".
    My apologies then, as I think I misunderstood your original reply. And I agree with you That's why I really wish people would just think of 10 and 25 as separate races and keep the 'my favourite's harder than yours' out of it.

The list is constantly changing right now(and will have a maximum of XX bosses for now?), but the last list I saw and used as an example, contained 7 25 man guilds and 3 10 mans. Which would by said logic mean "25 man is easier".
    Except the same logic would say that Paragon's current progress would suggest that 10 man is easier... Which is why we should just keep the two separate!

I would be really interested to know how many 10 mans take the same full-time approach that the top 25 mans do.

They said more frequently if I am not mistaken. Not faster. Does not mean gating is wrong.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

15+ Year Old Account
    How many bosses are available at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Samanth View Post
    Is any of them streaming their progression?
    The highest ranking guild that is streaming progression (that ive found so far) is Midwinter (Top 10 US - Sargaras, Alliance) They have Hunter/Holy Paladin/Blood DK POVs, but only raid 2-3 nights a week, compared to the constant 10hr days of say Vodka or Blood Legion.

Duridi - 6 bosses are available.

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    How many bosses are available at this point?
    6, until HoF releases on the 30th iirc, then there's 12 bosses total.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

They said more frequently if I am not mistaken. Not faster. Does not mean gating is wrong.
    Is there a difference between "more frequently" and "faster"?

What if Paragon gets world first now and then say they think 10 man is much easier than 25 man? They said that during Firelands I believe but this time they don't have any advantages from doing 25 man first. Can we then come to an agreement that 25 man is harder or the other way around? Rethorical question, ofcourse not.

Paragon is obviously getting world first. They progress much faster than any other guild just like they did before. I bet Elegon isn't going to stop them at all unless it's bugged or overtuned (impossible).

Interesting discussion, however can you really count a 10 man raiding guild as "World First" i mean it´s not really that hard to find 10 perfect players. 25 man feels a lot more interesting since there is so many parts that needs to go right. In time spent overall it looks like Envy is in the first place since the US raiders already had like a full day of raiding.

A very interesting race indeed. I belive it´s Method and Envy racing for the World first 25 man HC by the looks of it right now.