Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archidamos View Post
    The race is amazing!
    Currently 5 teams are at 5/6 (Blood Legion, Method, Vodka, Envy AND Why Me.
    The latest is a big surprise to me, since nobody was expecting them to be so high before the race is over
    Really some amazing performance by them!
    Totally agree, I'm now rooting for them to win since it'd be so good to see a new name up there. And Stars have let me down

Quote Originally Posted by daftone View Post
    Not to mention the fact that they are undergeared compared to the casual guilds who will have months to farm gear before going in to down the heroics.
    Absolutely.

Cough cough will still be 2nd. World first has been taken already.
    Only if you believe there's only one race

Its really easy to figure out which is harder by using logic. If 10 man was so much easier then every world first kill would have been a 10 man. But not one has until paragon and they only did it because they are insanely good. Every other tier since they merged 25 and 10 man has had 25 mans in world first. You'd think that if 10 man was so much easier then at least one of those tiers would have a 10 man blow through the easy mode and beat everyone. Instead the 10 mans are hardly ever in the top 10
    There's never been a 10 man guild as hardcore as the 25 mans until now. Now that there is... you see the result and can extrapolate, if you use logic

Regardless of all the 10 v 25 man squabbling, truly awesome performance by Paragon.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 12:01 AM ----------

Method 6/6!

Huge grats, no one more deserving really
    Last edited by mmoc148b5469e6; 2012-10-12 at 11:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to Method!

Deleted
    1. Paragon
    2. Method
    3. Blood Legion

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    method 6/6h number 1

Deleted
    Gz to Method, well diserved no1 after years of top notch performance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the next best 10m guild is Avast (4 night a week raiding from AUSTRALIA, ~200ms latency), stuck at 3/6. I think this shows the amount of competition Paragon has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

Deleted
    Avast showed great determination while other 10 man top raiders were spending quality time in the US official forum whining about the "difficulty" of the 3rd heroic encounter in 10 man mode and bitching about the 25s that are getting ahead of them in the race...

Then Avast raiders stepped in and showed some class, sharing their opinion about the encounter after defeating it.

They earned my respect, and i hope they will manage World 2nd 10 man MV in the end!

Deleted
    Envy 6/6 25 heroic.

EDIT:
    Vodka now also 6/6 25 heroic.

Did Blood Legion get lost on the way to the last boss?
    Last edited by mmoc06641fb6c0; 2012-10-13 at 05:24 AM.

I really want to know how Riggnaros feels now.
    I bet he broke something.

Deleted
    Vodka 6/6 as well.

Paragon goes 10m
    World >4th guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    hahahah Blood Legion, glad they didn't get second since their raid leader is an asshole.

Grats to Envy and Vodka though, didn't think Envy would be so high

The road to world first is very rocky for Blood Legion >

Every time I see something about BL that comes into my Head:

But Grats Envy,Method,Vodka and fingers crossed Apex can beat BL. Best guild on my server

Two things of interest to me: 1) How far off the OP was. "Paragon has a real chance at being in the top 10" Edit better next time. 2) Blood Legion actually is in a unique spot right now. Although highly unlikely, there is a slight chance they could find themselves right at #10 if the rest of guilds stuck on WoE down it first.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    hahahah Blood Legion, glad they didn't get second since their raid leader is an asshole.
    This seems to a popular consensus. He might be one mightily pissed off a$$hole right now.

paragon winning once again, damn those fins can make fine vodka, nokia phones, and play wow well

Deleted
    gratz Method World 2nd / World First 25 good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    firstly man's Not mans.
    a valid argument you make, however don't spell check people unless your willing to be spell checked yourself.
    Plurals don't require an apostrophe, and the plural of 25-man should be either 25-mans or 25-man raids. Stop being such a grammar nazi, especially if you haven't got a clue yourself.

Hi

Just wanted to give my gratz to Envy and Method for beating us. Job well done! (well the job isn't done yet, but thus far it's been done well haha)

I'll be streaming in the upcoming weeks if anyone is interested in watching vodka raid etc. www.athenelive.com/killars

Hey killars! Grats on the kill!

Are you leaving Twitch again? I cant stand Own3d.tv (I'll still watch anyway heh)

Deleted
    Grats Blood Legion world fir.. US firs... Grats Blood Legion on 6/6!
    If only they could get more help, like from the other guilds on the server, or just the server community as a whole.. They might even have gotten the world first!
    Oh wait.. http://www.bloodlegion.com/forums/vi...p?f=60&t=16282
    Last edited by mmoc06641fb6c0; 2012-10-13 at 08:02 PM.