Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marnold2012 View Post
    Yes, it was nerfed heavily and it would have been FINE if they had let us know BUT it was released/fixed via a stealth hotfix so they won't admit it directly but if you run the numbers yourself you will see what I mean. 6 min CD on this now is just a bit ridiculous. Was fine while it lasted but I am done with WOW.
    Yea,I quit as well when they fixed the ret pala censure bug in DS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elapo View Post
    Yea,I quit as well when they fixed the ret pala censure bug in DS.
    Censure bug and HotW is not even close to comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    intresting then it might be bugged rather then stealth fixed, as it seems to only affect certain players then
    That's one reason why stealth nerfs are such a terrible, terrible idea.

Literally tested this for Guardian/Feral minutes ago on live US servers: Wrath damage under the HotW effect as Guardian has not changed. As Feral (honestly haven't played Feral much at all, so not a pre/post comparison), my Wrath damage under the HotW effect were slightly stronger than Guardian, likely leather specialization is at play.

Also tested with a caster weapon, and the Wrath damage as Guardian/Feral is still increased (personally, I wouldn't mind if they broke Guardian/Feral getting benefits from spell power weapons, similar to what happened with Enhancement shamans in Cata).

From a personal perspective on the subject, damage I can dish out while actively tanking is pretty close to what Wrath spamming under HotW can do. Likely, the big discrepancy with the damage one can do with Wrath will disappear once people get better geared or later into the expansion. I'd honestly like to see a buff to the non-Feral portion if you're Guardian, since it's been a DPS loss every time I've tried doing that versus staying bear... kind of forces you to go caster.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Deleted
    I just logged in on an EU server. Wrath damage while HoTW is active in feral spec has NOT changed until now. I'm quite sure because I tried it on the target dummy yersterday and still had the previous numbers in my recount, which are more or less identical.

Maybe someone who knows how hard Wrath hit before could log in on an US realm and verify this?

This would be a lot more productive than arguing if it was/is needed and for what reasons or similarities

10+ Year Old Account
    Allright, the thing was that, with this talent, you were ABOVE and BEYOND the capability that the spec itself would let you put out, in terms of DPS. Healing was ok- You got Rejuve, and you got Healing Touch, and you got Tranq, and all 3 were about the same as a resto druid's healing output.

Guardian was allright too- you dont have the active dodge, but you do got some survivability, and it was ok for holdign something for 45 seconds.

I doubt that blizz MEANT for it to cause a feral druid to equip a SP weapon and spam wrath, or for a boomkin to equip a Agi weapon and dps as a cat for 45 seconds for a dps boost. Perhaps as a dps boost for a fight that favored melee or range, w/e, but not as a constant, HUGE dps boost for short fights.

Useful talent still useful
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    working as normal for me....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Censure bug and HotW is not even close to comparable.
    Just showing how stupid the poster was. They nerf an a ability with which a RESTO DRUID was able to do as much damage as a feral; which is just bullshit.

It was retarded, they fixed it. End of story

What's amusing is I just dinged level 90 this morning, hadn't heard anything of a nerf, went into my first Heroic (as Resto) and thought, "wow, this talent's just amazingly fun!". This is the good part about being slow to 90 I guess... I never experienced the OP version, so I didn't have that moment of, "WTF BLIZZ?".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elapo View Post
    Just showing how stupid the poster was. They nerf an a ability with which a RESTO DRUID was able to do as much damage as a feral; which is just bullshit.

It was retarded, they fixed it. End of story
    They haven't fixed it because its not broken, it's barley doing more dmg in raids then DoC does over the whole fight.

Hotw for pve isn't a big deal, they become a decent dps for 45 seconds then back to a healer. In pvp, if you allow a healer to dps you for 10 seconds without healing a target, something is wrong.
    But I haven't felt the hidden nerf of hotw, I still hit fbite as kitty w/ resto gear just as hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    if u fail to burst anyone during that time the talent is nearly useless for the next 6min,
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Are you guys all from eu or something? because As of 1 hour ago I was still getting 500k + crits from wrath spam in raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    i am from eu
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    I better see some warrior and hunter nerfs to go with this. There's nothing more obscene than warrior stun locks, and nothing more disgusting than the amount of sustained ranged burst a hunter can put out right now.
    Or the fact that they and warlocks can kill you in the span of one CC, so it's not like they even need multiples. And if they manage to not notice you, or ignore you while you are putting up 5 combo pt bleeds and whatnot....you have a 25% chance to dip their health below 50% and then they magically heal to full in seconds. It's just great.

I wanted to focus primarily on PvP this expansion, because I think raiding is not for me anymore, but now I think I'm debating not playing anymore other than just 'having fun'. People say everyone is whining and it will be balanced, but it will never be balanced. This is the worst state PvP has been in, in a long time.

Edit: I used HotW to speed up soloing KT last night and can see how I would use it to bring down Onyxia. With a lack of damage for anything current, it is primarily useless other than the stats which we are mostly forced to take.

I don't like having a forced talent, which doesn't pay off more than a passive boost. They need to go ahead and roll the 6% stats into the base classes, reduce the CD to 3 minutes, and then the damage can stay nerfed like it is.

Deleted
    HotW is not broken. If you let a resto druid going cat form and build 5 cps on you without having to go and heal his team mates considering you have ppl on your team to prevent this from happening as well. The energy regen as a cat in overall is really poor the time he need to spend to make a good shot on one of your team mates is enough for your team to stop him or kill one of his team mates. This is just a spell ppl need to get used to and play around to prevent for example so many specs that has a second life for example or WW monks instantly killing ppl below 10%.

In short; Play with your team m8 to prevent this and don't pretend to be a dummy for the resto druid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    So, like playing Paladin or Rogue at all?
    Does anyone still really think this way? As if ANY spec is hard to play, really?

Quote Originally Posted by marnold2012 View Post
    They really want us staying away from druids.
    Druids got the absolute most additions and new things this expansion. (Interesting talents, glyphs, new forms, etc.)
    I can't tell if you're trolling or just really stupid.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    if u fail to burst anyone during that time the talent is nearly useless for the next 6min,
    So 6% to your stats is useless?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Since no one really can confirm it has been nerfed for any of the specs i guess it has not been nerfed at all.