Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Well,I m only sorry I didn't abuse this talent on 1st week of raiding at all,only had some fun in dungeons/fang hc with it. I don't remember when were ferals topping overall dps charts on bosses,and I think thats what other classes don't like. I agree its op talent,but its on 6min cd(note I m talking about pve only),didn't like to just stand in spot for 45sec spamming wrath/swapping weapon,but it was fun to see how other people react how I m topping meters with wrath spam as a kitty

I guess this nerf had to happen,just like they did with our bleeds at the start of cata.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Nheo View Post
    Paragon Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults 10 Man World First

Setup: 2 Locks, 1 Priest, 2 Pally's, 1 Warrior and 4 (!!) Druids. Seems like Druids do very well in MoP
    There is now enough data for 10man Normal to show up on Raidbot.

Feral

Stone Guard - 19th
    Feng - 6th
    Spirit Kings - 9th
    Garajal - 7th
    Elegob - 12th
    Will of the Emperor - 13th

Average - 11th
    Classes in game - 11

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    There is now enough data for 10man Normal to show up on Raidbot.

Feral

Stone Guard - 19th
    Feng - 6th
    Spirit Kings - 9th
    Garajal - 7th
    Elegob - 12th
    Will of the Emperor - 13th

Average - 11th
    Classes in game - 11
    First of all raidbots doesn't compare classes... It compares specs (there are 23 dps specs). Second their overall dps for 10N currently shows Moonkins on 7th and Ferals on 9th place. See what I did? Statistics are not easy to understand and raidbots isn't the ultimate authority in statistics about raid dps of specs.

If you look at Paragon's screenshot you'll notice Lappé (Moonkin) and Sejta (Guardian). I don't know the other 2 Druids but I bet at least 1 of them is Resto. So it's probably not only about DPS.

Setup: 2 Locks, 1 Priest, 2 Pally's, 1 Warrior and 4 (!!) Druids. Seems like Druids do very well in MoP
    good druids always do well. :P

And they had 1 balance 1 Guardian 1 Feral and possibly 1 resto?
    I know for sure Lappe is balance, Sejta is Guardian, Llilja is feral but I don't know the spec of the last druid, but they replaced a priest with a druid for the last boss so it's likely it was a resto druid.

Quote Originally Posted by dancm View Post
    That was not in the official patch notes. It was datamined. And it just looks like the tooltip correction of Sep 20th hotfix.
    May or may not be, was fairly certain the tooltip was updated since Sept 20th, although we're still waiting on the tooltip for Thick Hide to be updated (no mention in the datamined info about it, either). If you compare the internal changes with the datamined PTR information, everything's all over the place in terms of which is which. Be that as it may, whether it's a tooltip change or not doesn't diminish what I discussed: I'd rather weapon swapping be broken instead of HotW directly.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    So, we are now the only class that have to use our 90 talent for passive buffs, instead of having a buff........

10+ Year Old Account
    The "buffs" listed in the patch notes are already live via Hotfix. Those are almost all tooltip Changes.
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Krit View Post
    The "buffs" listed in the patch notes are already live via Hotfix. Those are almost all tooltip Changes.
    Keyword: almost. Even GC mentioned though there are a lot of tooltip changes going out, there are some actual changes to the numbers going out, too. Most likely the druid numbers are tooltip changes, not so clear cut on other classes. Might even be some druid adjustments later down the PTR line, so we'll see!
    Last edited by exochaft; 2012-10-12 at 12:42 PM.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    And they had 1 balance 1 Guardian 1 Feral and possibly 1 resto?
    I know for sure Lappe is balance, Sejta is Guardian, Llilja is feral but I don't know the spec of the last druid, but they replaced a priest with a druid for the last boss so it's likely it was a resto druid.
    It makes sense that they took 4 druids, with HotW, anyone except Balance can just put on a caster staff and blow out millions of damage. Tank is waiting a while to taunt off the main tank? boom, pop hotw and do shit tons of damage, same goes with healers. I'm not sure how HotW was for balance but i did hear of massive damage with it and bites. Very useful talent, especially on those fights which have a tight enrage timer, not many tanks/healers can just use 1 skill and start doing 300-500k crits every 2 seconds. I'm surprised they didn't take more druids, just for this talent alone.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    May or may not be, was fairly certain the tooltip was updated since Sept 20th, although we're still waiting on the tooltip for Thick Hide to be updated (no mention in the datamined info about it, either). If you compare the internal changes with the datamined PTR information, everything's all over the place in terms of which is which. Be that as it may, whether it's a tooltip change or not doesn't diminish what I discussed: I'd rather weapon swapping be broken instead of HotW directly.
    To answer your question from the previous post... No, you're not the only one who doesn't like farming a caster weapon/off hand as Feral/Guardian to use a 6 min CD.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 01:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    It makes sense that they took 4 druids, with HotW, anyone except Balance can just put on a caster staff and blow out millions of damage. Tank is waiting a while to taunt off the main tank? boom, pop hotw and do shit tons of damage, same goes with healers. I'm not sure how HotW was for balance but i did hear of massive damage with it and bites. Very useful talent, especially on those fights which have a tight enrage timer, not many tanks/healers can just use 1 skill and start doing 300-500k crits every 2 seconds. I'm surprised they didn't take more druids, just for this talent alone.
    Since Paragon didn't publish their log we won't know about their HotW usage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm assuming that this was hotfixed after my raid last night that ended ~12:30 EST. When my guild killed Feng on heroic, I had some wraths that crit for 625k.

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    I'm assuming that this was hotfixed after my raid last night that ended ~12:30 EST. When my guild killed Feng on heroic, I had some wraths that crit for 625k.
    According to http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-wild-changes/ it will be hotfixed next week

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the link

This was a HUGE nerf to HoTW. While I do agree it needed to be fixed, this was over the top with no compensation such as lowering CD. This skill won't help you out as the nerf will hurt even healing across the board who use this talent to even help out others in time of need in a dungeon/raid. No one is going to want to spec into this talent anymore. They might as well as removed it.

Deleted
    oh well, back to boring old doc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not like there are other choices for Guardian druids to take. We'll stick with HotW no mater what they do to it.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    HotW is not broken. If you let a resto druid going cat form and build 5 cps on you without having to go and heal his team mates considering you have ppl on your team to prevent this from happening as well. The energy regen as a cat in overall is really poor the time he need to spend to make a good shot on one of your team mates is enough for your team to stop him or kill one of his team mates. This is just a spell ppl need to get used to and play around to prevent for example so many specs that has a second life for example or WW monks instantly killing ppl below 10%.

In short; Play with your team m8 to prevent this and don't pretend to be a dummy for the resto druid.
    You can slow build the CPs on your eventual kill target and then wait for the burst call.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Keyword: almost. Even GC mentioned though there are a lot of tooltip changes going out, there are some actual changes to the numbers going out, too. Most likely the druid numbers are tooltip changes, not so clear cut on other classes. Might even be some druid adjustments later down the PTR line, so we'll see!
    They only druid change that is new is the reduced cast time of Symbiosis.
    EDIT: oh and the solar beam changes
    Last edited by Kritkin; 2012-10-13 at 01:47 AM.
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

15+ Year Old Account
    and prot pally getting rebirth instead of wrath from symbiosis
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE