Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Double Gara'kal on first week :)

For those who don't know, doing dailies not let you have "bonus rolls" on raid bosses, which gives you a personal chance to win an item that drops from said boss.

So, when we downed Gara'jal tuesday, I was surprised to find one fist on the boss, and won the other one from the bonus roll . Ironically, enhancement is technically my offspec, as I'm healer MS but happen to switch DPS when we need it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Sarasun/simple

Anyone else have been lucky on drops from bonus rolls?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends...do you consider making around 200 gold lucky? If not then...no..no I haven't... /cry

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Depends...do you consider making around 200 gold lucky? If not then...no..no I haven't... /cry
    I feel you pain, I've been undergeared the whole t13 content, now I get to see the other side of the medal
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    Done sha twice got gold 4 times of it. Down Stone guard got gold of that too. Not been lucky at all with these bonus rolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    got the elegon trinket with my mage and the healing shield with my shaman

I have gotten Stonemaw Armguard, Chain of of Unseized Skies, and a Gara'kal today. I like bonus rolls.

I used coin on every single boss but feng, where i got waist and all I got was gold. Guess my luck is not turning around yet. Waiting since vanilla
    Last edited by Sarevokcz; 2012-10-08 at 11:21 AM.

0/6 on bonus rolls so far.

This is going to sound bad, but what the hell are you guys talking about!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TDevine View Post
    This is going to sound bad, but what the hell are you guys talking about!?
    Elder charm of good fortune
    you can get 3each week but it cap at 10 so you cant hoard them for next tier.

ontopic: so far only gold for me.

Why does the shaman armor look like that of a paladin?

Blizz, Y U NO MAKE SENSE?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    Got the belt from Feng + his off hand with the bonus roll. I would have love to give the off hand if I could though.

I was undergeared pretty much through the whole of Cataclysm so I'm pretty glad with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post

I'm liking the heroic gear, it just feels different and maybe a bit refreshing from the past. Granted, it is plate ...

Used 3 tokens. Got 483 pvp boots off Sha, some bracers off of stone guard, and a bag of gold. Not a bad haul.

Deleted
    i used coin on 4 kings, got the cloak from it, not that it's the best one for a healer but it was a major upgrade .

I've done 5 bonus rolls in the last 2 weeks and on the last one today I got Gara'kal. My main spec and main toon is enhance so I'm happy. The rest of my bonus rolls were gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post

transmog and be happy my friend :P
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

I havent gotten one yet, but then again we have 3 enhance and a combat rogue in our raid comp so its gonna be a while

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    For those who don't know, doing dailies not let you have "bonus rolls" on raid bosses, which gives you a personal chance to win an item that drops from said boss.

So, when we downed Gara'jal tuesday, I was surprised to find one fist on the boss, and won the other one from the bonus roll . Ironically, enhancement is technically my offspec, as I'm healer MS but happen to switch DPS when we need it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Sarasun/simple

Anyone else have been lucky on drops from bonus rolls?
    I hate you.

Have a nice day

Deleted
    Tier legs from Sha of Anger with coin, and i hate you OP