483 Combat rogue LFG

Hello,
    my husband and I are searching for a laid back, yet some what serious raiding guild.
    We do have children so no guilds who raid everyday for 4+ hours.
    We've cleared DS normal and done 3/8 heroic. But since the new xpac our current guild has gone down hill and most raiders left the server completely. We're looking for a new fresh start on a new server. We've gone over all the fights for MV, HoF, and Terrace.
    We're extremely interested in 10man raiding and take it serious and try our best. We're also considering 25man since it's easier for both of us to
    get positions in the same run.
    My husband is a 486 affliction warlock- Poplockdotit (Server Onyxia) in case you want to armory him.
    I also have a 465 Holy priest alt, and he has a 460 Prot pally.
    We were both hoping for positions in a 10man but we understand how difficult that
    will be to find. We're constantly updating ourselves on our class and running simCraft to
    keep updated on our stats.
    A list of addons we use:
    Reforgelite
    Omnicc
    Mikscrollingbattletext
    Recount (of course)
    Icehud (for me)
    Bartender
    DBM (of course)
    Forte (Poplockdotit)
    Xperl Unit Frames
    Grid
    Weak auras (poplockdotit)
    Sexymapp
    MoveAnything
    And we also use SimCraft
    Last edited by JennaSmiles; 2013-01-05 at 06:06 PM.

Hello Jenna and Jenna's other half! My name is Joey (aka Kroddish). I think you should check us out at Tribe Gaming (www.tribegaming.com). We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 12 years, with active chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to strengthen our 25-person raid team.

Tribe is more than just a Guild - we're a community. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're definitely for you. We're currently recruiting to buff up our 25-man team. As far as raids go, all 25 spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd each earn a solid spot on our raid team. It's worth noting our guild loves couples. We have several couples that play together (not all raiding, necessarily), including our leader and his wife.

Here's some of our points of interest:

• Server: US-Bloodhoof - Horde
    • Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST
    • Current Progression: 6/6 MV, 6/6 HoF, 2/4 ToeS

Please hit me up in-game or PM me on our website to learn more. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!