10+ Year Old Account

PowerAuras + Elemental Rotation/Totem Bar questions

Hey guys!

I have a question about PowerAuras:
    They have updated it for MoP to a new UI and it's all awesome and all but all my auras got erased. I'm a Paladin and I play both Holy and Retribution, and as Ret I had an aura that appeared on my screen when it was up and then bigger and pulsing when it expired so I'm reminded to refresh it.

Now, I had to make 2 auras, one for the buff and one for the "buff is not up" and the one with "buff is not up" also shows as Holy spec, which is pretty annoying.

An example of it is this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgCm9Fb-2as
    First part is how it works on Holy and at the end it's how it's supposed to work for Ret.

At the very least, does anyone know where the option for "Just spec 1" is? Or how to optimise my POWA properly?

Oh and the second question: A nice totem bar for all those new short-cooldown totems...and a rotation helper (like clcret/clcinfo) but with the rotation updated for MoP for Elemental Shammies? Are there such things at least?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    The only problem with necrophilia is knowing when to either put them back in the freezer to keep them fresh or go dig up a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Wait times for open tickets are currently measured in continental drift cycles.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

Deleted
    It was either Player Status or Specialization, I think.

Add a Specialization trigger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    It was either Player Status or Specialization, I think.

Add a Specialization trigger.
    Worked perfectly! Thanks!

And about the Shaman stuff? Anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    The only problem with necrophilia is knowing when to either put them back in the freezer to keep them fresh or go dig up a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Wait times for open tickets are currently measured in continental drift cycles.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.