Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The amount of money you make is incredibly dependent upon your server. I would pull in 40k a week from playing casually (checking once a day or so, not going undercut-crazy) on Ravenholdt. The population there is medium at most. I've since transferred to Earthen Ring and I'm lucky to pull in 1k gold a day. The population is much higher and glyphs (my market) isn't churning in the cash.

However, this mod is amazing. The geniuses behind this deserve much praise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thedreameater View Post
    The amount of money you make is incredibly dependent upon your server. I would pull in 40k a week from playing casually (checking once a day or so, not going undercut-crazy) on Ravenholdt. The population there is medium at most. I've since transferred to Earthen Ring and I'm lucky to pull in 1k gold a day. The population is much higher and glyphs (my market) isn't churning in the cash.
    Honestly, I'm not a fan of the glyph market. The glyph market only seems to be very profitable whenever they make changes (which is the only time I do it). Otherwise, cards are pretty superior for inscription (especially within the first two patches of an expansion), and Enchanting/Jewelcrafting rake in tons more money per time (but you can't play causal nearly as well in those markets). In Mists, scribes have a lot of options now (more than before) and I feel that glyphs are probably the worst option.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Having an issue with TSM, maybe someone here can help me out.

I make Glyphs on my main and sell them with my alt, since it's not practical for my main to have a mailbox full of hundreds of glyphs. Anyway, so today, I did my queuing since the Ink Trader was fixed and all, and what happened was this. I made half or so of the glyph, sent them to my alt and listed them, sent some Ink's back I was storing in the mail, reran the Glyph queue and all the Glyphs I had made and put on the AH with my alt were in the queue again... Kinda ruins the point of the addon if it can't realize that the alt, which I've set up in the mail module and stuff, has the glyphs on the AH so I shouldn't make anymore...

Am i doing it wrong? I swear this used to work just fine =(