JC mount profit?

Has anyone managed to sell one of these things for a profit? If so, how much? Worth it?

I've sold two for 45k, which is about a 12k profit each. You have to really spam the hell out of trade to hope to find the right buyer though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been thinking of crafting and selling one.. How much does it cost to craft approx? I have ended up somewhere like 26k for the mats and sell it for 35k, so 9k profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Heksar View Post
    Been thinking of crafting and selling one.. How much does it cost to craft approx? I have ended up somewhere like 26k for the mats and sell it for 35k, so 9k profit.
    Depends on AH. Approximately 30-35k for my realm.

Deleted
    I think it will end up like the chopper and the profy potential will be small as everyone will be able to make it. Most of the costs are from vendor mats.

There's 4 on the AH on my server and they haven't sold at all so far. lol

It really is a massive investment to gamble a sale. I'd REALLY watch out doing this on a busy server, as already a lot of the mounts seem to be turning up far below cost price (dupers strike again I'm guessing)
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    35k O.O

They are going for 80k on my realm.
    /sigh

My friend is making a killing off them.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on a high pop realm and there's about 12 listed on the AH, going as low as 22k. People spamming trade in desperation to sell them quite frequently.

I just moved servers and made a few to get more cash over and they have sold for 25k each. however it took me around 23k to make am so not much of a profit there.
    If they are selling for 80k on a server i would be making these things all day. and do nothing more then getting the rep up.

On a side note i saw the epic version of these mounts. the one where you create on mount out of 4 going for 200k on my previous server.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.