10+ Year Old Account

[A] Two Semi-hardcore players looking for a new home.

Hello!

(We do not plan to go Horde, but we are willing to migrate to other realms)

We are two very good friends who are looking for a new home for our characters, Zmurf and Variety

We have both been playing WoW on and off since Vanilla, doing a fair share of raiding in each expansion. I can't say that we've ever been competing for world firsts, but on occasion we have competed about realm firsts.

We consider ourselves very social and very active, and we're looking for a guild consisting of like-minded people.
    We are looking to raid 3, or possibly 4 times a week. When we raid we are looking to progress and our mindset is to be among the top guilds on the server, thus we always attend raids enchanted and gemmed, with flasks and foodbuffs.
    Zmurf can both Tank and DPS, and is raid-ready in both gearsets.
    Variety prefers to DPS, but is willing to heal if needed. Also raid-ready in both gearsets.
    We both have experience in leading guilds, leading raids and managing everything there is about guilds, but we both have had lesser roles in guilds as well. We are both also very open to critcism and are looking to improve our play all the time.

We are both from Sweden, but we speak english on an level where we can both understand and make ourselves understood without any issues. We are both 21 years old. I, Variety, currently study Computer- and Systemscience at University and Zmurf is currently unemployed, but searching actively for jobs.

If you have any questions don't hesitate PM'ing, finding us in-game or posting here.

Thank you for reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring Up My Post

15+ Year Old Account
    I was really interested in this post, but I read the first line, Shame you're not willing to faction change and best of luck finding a suitable guild

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring Up My Post

15+ Year Old Account
    We are aiming for realm firsts and to be in the top 500 guild rankings and are looking for more players to bolster our Roster.

We've already made our way into challenge modes working on Realm First times

Temple of the Jade Serpent: Silver - 0:24:07 - Realm First

Currently Recruiting

Death Knight - DPS
    Druid - Ranged DPS/Tank (Resto HIGH PRIORITY)
    Mage
    Paladin - DPS (Holy HIGH PRIORITY)
    Rogue

Exceptional applicants will always be considered regardless of class/role

Our Goal

To lead efficient, focused raids and to progress through the content the game has to offer.

We are a serious progressive guild with top players from across europe working together, learning tactics and sharing thoughts with others through discussions.

We strive to maintain a community of players who want to see what the game has to offer, People who have a healthy sense of humour and enjoy raiding.

Basic Requirements:

[+] Be level 90 and geared for raiding
    [+] Eager to progress through heroic content and challenge modes
    [+] Players who can react quickly in a raid environment and not repeat mistakes.
    [+] You want to progress and can give 100% attendance.
    [+] Ventrilo and all required raiding addons, such as DBM/Big Wigs, Omen etc.
    [+] Real life – We feel we can progress while maintaining a decent life outside of the game.
    [+] No Drama – We want to play with mature people, not drama queens or people who cause trouble.
    [+] Staying until raid end – We understand that sometimes people have to go, but we expect that in most cases every raid member is able to stay until the end of the raid.

Our Schedule

Monday - 20:00 to 23:00
    Wednesday - 20:00 to 23:00
    Thursday - 20:00 to 23:00
    Sunday - 20:00 to 23:00

Tuesday, Friday and Saturday will be free nights to do as you please, we will probably fill these with Challenge modes as a lot of our members are interested in completing these.

Trial Period

There is no set trial period in the guild, you will be promoted when we feel you have proved to us that you are a worthy asset to the guild.

Loot Distribution

Loot is distributed between rolls and loot council to make sure things remain fair for all members and so the raid gets geared equally rather than one person receiving all the gear.

Our loot priority is Raider > Trial > Social > Alt (Socials/Alts will in normal circumstances not raid)

Where to apply?

Battletag: Zhaine#2204

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaine View Post

Our loot priority is Raider > Trial > Social > Alt (Socials/Alts will in normal circumstances not raid)

LoL no loot for GM or officers?! That sounds like an dicktatorship to me...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmurf View Post
    LoL no loot for GM or officers?! That sounds like an dicktatorship to me...
    Officers are classed as raiders in terms of loot

10+ Year Old Account
    Bringety Upety Myety Postety

hello, may i know your classes please? atm we are 4/6 and we looking for some good players..