How do I counter, how do I play better?

Heya, guys!

I'm currently playing a ret paladin with my brother (Warrior) and my cousin (Frost DK). And we're playing both 2v2 and 3v3.
    First we played a few rounds in 2v2 and 3v3. We we're really one shotting them in like 6sec. We won and we won.

But as we came highter mmr in 2s, we began meeting alot of hunters, warlocks, priest and mage.

Hunter: We mostly can't do shit, because they got so much defensive + they can heal them full health in 1sec. And they burst like my brother and I do together. We tried to kite them around pillars, getting them to pop their cds, but its almost impossible to kill them.
    How do we counter a hunter? (I know they don't balance the game for 2s, but 3s.)

Warlock: We mostly beat a warlock if hes together with a healer. But mostly we meet a Warlock and a Shadow Priest. They got alot of ccs, and I feel it's really hard to cc them, and their burst is just insane aswell. We tried using Mass Spell reflec as they popped their cds, but they just ignored the reflect, and killed us. Even bouble doesn't work, cuz the priest is just removing it in like 0.5sec.
    How do we counter a warlock together with a priest?

Priest: Again with a warlock, kinda hard to keep us self alive, while still doing damage. But also a with a mage, is to much crazy. It's kinda hard for us to choose who we should kill and when to switch target. If we nuke the mage, we can almost kill him, but the priest simply just transfer his life into him. And when we are about to change to the priest, we're getting raped like hell, cuz the mage got free to damage. And I can't even do a single cc without they remove it or trinket it.
    How do I counter priest with a Mage?

Mage: Mage with a Warlock is also a damn annoying combo. We can easily kill them, but they just kill us first. And if we wanna survive we really need to do anything to kite them and heal our self. Also here I think its really hard to get a propper cc to hit them.
    Mages is not really a problem unless with a warlock or a priest.
    How do I counter this combo?

The main question is pretty simple: How do I counter these guys in 2s?
    Is 2s just totally retarded?
    Or is there a way to actually beat a hunter (2x), mage, warlock and priest?

ALSO:
    I'm looking for which macros I should use?
    Like ccs and friendly heals.
    What is best: Mouse over or Target Arena1 / Target name?

Thanks!

Deleted
    anything with cloth should instant-die against both of you popping all your CDs and just blowing them up. trinket /bubbble any defensive CCs they throw at you both and just tunnel the clothie. if you cant kill them within 5 seconds you are doing something wrong.

that might not be that helpful, but basically thats 2s now.

Hey mate,

With your hunter problems, are you being targetted by Hunters over your brother? Especially by BM ones? If you are, ask him to use TAUNT. Taunt is VERY, VERY useful for breaking up and staggering the damage from a pet meant for someone else, especially if it spends most of it's time running in between you and your brother. I use this tactic to great effect in bgs a lot on every player controlled pet I see on my own warrior, and with my own hunter - distracting shot. In arena however, things might be different if they use focus macros and so on further up the ranks (so their pet STAYS on a target most of the time).

Your brother should also disarm any hunter who is bursting if possible, it stops most hunters from doing virtually anything for a good while. You should mez / dps down the other one.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Deleted
    HI,

Hunters: all hunters have 2 deterrences
    and BM hunters have a decent selfheal hot
    They can use the cooldown Stampede (5 pets for 20sec - 5min cooldown)
    and this the window where they can do the insane selfheal (but only once )

The rest:
    Its not the mage or the lock that is the problem.
    Its the shadowpriest.
    Any comp with a shadow is a problem because the only
    real unbalanced class is exactly them.
    Insane healing / utility / cc / burst all in one class.

I've done 2s alot aswell, the hunters are ok for me because
    we can survive their burst, just cc the hunter alot and kill his partner,
    killing his pet is also good if its a BM hunter and they play with a healer.

The only problems we had was with exactly the same comps:

shadowpriest+warlock :you just run around in a fear all match long and you get bursted down while feared, you cant do anythng
    just hope you can burst the warlock down with cc on the priest

shadowpriest+mage: try and sit on the priest and kill him after dispersion, if you want the kill then make sure you guys still have either trinket or bubble/lich
    for after the dispersion, so you can finish it then.

As far as your problem with bubble: on decent mmr vs priests : dont wait with bubble until you're on 10isch %
    they will be ready to dispel it, use it faster between 50-100%

Macro's : always use /cast [target=playername] spellname
    /cast [target=playername] Word of Glory
    or
    /cast [mod:shift, target=otherplayername] Word of Glory; Word of Glory
    etc

I played BC for 3 weeks and was levelling then so i cannot have a say on that.
    WOTLK: I LOVED Ulduar, and i guess this goes for BC and original wow but i loved forming groups without raid finder or dungeon finder. I loved the wow community in wotlk and GDKPs and i loved ICC especially, the progress and finally killing LK was the single greatest WoW moment i've ever had after so many wipes.
    Cata: The only good thing i would say is the difficulty of the heroics... everything was stale in cata...
    MoP: Yet to play, will be getting it in a month or two

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowe View Post
    WOTLK: I LOVED Ulduar, and i guess this goes for BC and original wow but i loved forming groups without raid finder or dungeon finder. I loved the wow community in wotlk and GDKPs and i loved ICC especially, the progress and finally killing LK was the single greatest WoW moment i've ever had after so many wipes.
    Cata: The only good thing i would say is the difficulty of the heroics... everything was stale in cata...
    relevant post.

Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    HI,

Hunters: all hunters have 2 deterrences
    and BM hunters have a decent selfheal hot
    They can use the cooldown Stampede (5 pets for 20sec - 5min cooldown)
    and this the window where they can do the insane selfheal (but only once )

The rest:
    Its not the mage or the lock that is the problem.
    Its the shadowpriest.
    Any comp with a shadow is a problem because the only
    real unbalanced class is exactly them.
    Insane healing / utility / cc / burst all in one class.

I've done 2s alot aswell, the hunters are ok for me because
    we can survive their burst, just cc the hunter alot and kill his partner,
    killing his pet is also good if its a BM hunter and they play with a healer.

The only problems we had was with exactly the same comps:

shadowpriest+warlock :you just run around in a fear all match long and you get bursted down while feared, you cant do anythng
    just hope you can burst the warlock down with cc on the priest

shadowpriest+mage: try and sit on the priest and kill him after dispersion, if you want the kill then make sure you guys still have either trinket or bubble/lich
    for after the dispersion, so you can finish it then.

As far as your problem with bubble: on decent mmr vs priests : dont wait with bubble until you're on 10isch %
    they will be ready to dispel it, use it faster between 50-100%

Macro's : always use /cast [target=playername] spellname
    /cast [target=playername] Word of Glory
    or
    /cast [mod:shift, target=otherplayername] Word of Glory; Word of Glory
    etc
    Thank you so much on this! I'm definitely going to try this out. Thank you man! You rock!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowe View Post
    That's nice, dear.