Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I'm enjoying myself though
    I think the point is is that when it comes to using any of those 3 talents, this is what it should feel like 3 seconds b4 it comes of cd:
    "Oh Yeaah baby here we go, aw man love this talent, i can't wait to use it...c'mon c'mon c'mon 2 sec's to go c'mon! (sinister smile)"
    But instead, this is what it actualy feels like: "Ah Fuuuck sake, 3 secs to go. Hope no one see's me standing ivo'ing like a GIMP!! for 5.5 seconds!?...arghh" or
    "Ok time to poop IW, lets get a good hit cmon......here we go....c'mon where's the damage...WHERE DID THE DAMAGE GO!? 12% buff FFS -.-" or
    "1 RoP here and 1 RoP.....hmmm yep over will do nicely. Am i in the circle..yes phew. Look down am i in the circle..yes I ......fuck move move move....put RoP here fast fast fa...fuck move move here, put 1 here go go and another over there go go (eye lid twitching)right here we go lets...MOVE!1 ffs fuck this"

So you see, the 'Viability' does NOT out weigh fun and practicality. I would worry about when and where to use them if the felt enjoyable, but they don't. Personally i was really disappointed with all, well maybe IW in pvp is ok but seriously you cant say you look forward to any of these talents.
    I'm sorry but all 3 are just plain and simple bad designed talents. They don't feel special for a 90 talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciros View Post
    I think the point is is that when it comes to using any of those 3 talents, this is what it should feel like 3 seconds b4 it comes of cd:
    "Oh Yeaah baby here we go, aw man love this talent, i can't wait to use it...c'mon c'mon c'mon 2 sec's to go c'mon! (sinister smile)"
    But instead, this is what it actualy feels like: "Ah Fuuuck sake, 3 secs to go. Hope no one see's me standing ivo'ing like a GIMP!! for 5.5 seconds!?...arghh" or
    "Ok time to poop IW, lets get a good hit cmon......here we go....c'mon where's the damage...WHERE DID THE DAMAGE GO!? 12% buff FFS -.-" or
    "1 RoP here and 1 RoP.....hmmm yep over will do nicely. Am i in the circle..yes phew. Look down am i in the circle..yes I ......fuck move move move....put RoP here fast fast fa...fuck move move here, put 1 here go go and another over there go go (eye lid twitching)right here we go lets...MOVE!1 ffs fuck this"

So you see, the 'Viability' does NOT out weigh fun and practicality. I would worry about when and where to use them if the felt enjoyable, but they don't. Personally i was really disappointed with all, well maybe IW in pvp is ok but seriously you cant say you look forward to any of these talents.
    I'm sorry but all 3 are just plain and simple bad designed talents. They don't feel special for a 90 talent.
    Haha you nailed it. That's exactly how lvl 90 mage talents are, they suck in my opinion (not damage wise, but mechanic wise), I hate having all my playstyle changed because of them :-(

Deleted
    Indeed on what Ciros set. And I agree with Daves, mechanicwise they are shit. Damagewise they are great. As Frost for example, casting a bomb, which has a casting time, and then casting a RoP which also has a casting time is a big pain!

15+ Year Old Account
    We don't need a thread on every person who hits 90 hating on the 90 talents. It's neither new nor exciting.
    BfA Beta Time