Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    You should give ''Might and Magic: Dark Messiah'' a go. It's a 1st person adventure games set in a magical world of... no idea. Nevertheless you adventure through the levels using melee weapons, magic, ranged weaponry and your foot to kill your enemies. Your enemies are the standard fantasy: Dragons, demons and orcs among others.

The combat deserves a special mention. Where other 1st person melee games have failed horribly like every game in the elder scrolls series, Dark Messiah really pulls it off.

i sending you some new game . These games are very interesting and entertaining .I m sure you like it .

Day of the Tentacle
    Dead Space
    Deus Ex
    Devil May Cry
    Disciples

You should try Mario bros and Residential Evil. Both the games are new in the gaming world.I hope people will like this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    The PC port of Prototype 2, however, is horrid and no one should subject themselves to that.
    How much horrid it is. "Darksiders 2 horrid", where there are just some annoying artefacts from console with good controls or "Resident Evil 4 horrid" where it is almost unplayable? Want to try it but I keep hearing how bad Prototype 2 port is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    How much horrid it is. "Darksiders 2 horrid", where there are just some annoying artefacts from console with good controls or "Resident Evil 4 horrid" where it is almost unplayable? Want to try it but I keep hearing how bad Prototype 2 port is.
    I'd say (and this is my very personal opinion) that it's borderline RE4 horrid, but not quite.

Edit: Here's a more professional view on it:
    I’ve tried it on three PCs. On one, the game did not start. The Steam forums reveal this happens if you have certain USB devices plugged in, so I unplugged everything. It then started, but crashed whenever it loaded a new mission.

On PC number two, it ran, but got slower and slower as I played, until it was entirely unresponsive and crashed, losing all progress in the current mission. Some missions last longer than the time it took this PC to slow to a crawl, and you can’t save mid-mission.

Other players found one early mission was uncompletable unless they told Windows to use only one CPU core. Mouse acceleration varies with your framerate. Windowed mode is more stable, but hidden, and stuck at 1280×720. Some button presses didn’t register.
    On PC number three, it’s fine. No major issues, runs beautifully, and it’s surprisingly pretty. So if you own three very different gaming PCs, you’ll be fine. If you don’t, the sheer shoddiness of this port condemns you to a technical lottery.
    [...]
    That’s why it crushes me that I can’t recommend this game. It’s just in a terrible state, and there’s no way for you to know if your £30 will get you a fantastic game, a chugging mess, or something that simply doesn’t work at all.

I don’t know how many towering PC successes it’s going to take to convince publishers and developers to invest in their own games properly, or how dismal the console games market has got to get before we start to look appealing to them
    in comparison. But I hope it happens soon, because I hate seeing something as good as this ruined
    by neglect.
    http://www.pcgamer.com/review/prototype-2-review/
    Last edited by mmoc10ec13b383; 2012-10-10 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    I'd say (and this is my very personal opinion) that it's borderline RE4 horrid, but not quite.

Edit: Here's a more professional view on it:

http://www.pcgamer.com/review/prototype-2-review/
    That solved it for me. How is the first one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    That solved it for me. How is the first one.
    Much better. Only real complaint I have with it is that some missions are friggin' nigh-impossible. But it does leave you with a sense of accomplishment once you finally nail it with .5 seconds to go. :P

Deleted
    i would recommend starcraft 2, it's one of the best RTS out there

If you want to get a game that you can play forever, then get Medieval 2 total war, it is a turnbased strategy game/ rts. I played the vanilla game for 1.5 year before i discovered the games mods, some of those mods looks and feels like games themselves.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Dishonored
    Sleeping Dogs

Last three I played and enjoyed.

I thing you should play these games . I hope u like it

Anarchy Reigns (360, PS3)
    Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS)
    The Last Story (Wii)
    Prototype 2 (PC)

Quote Originally Posted by MoonGateClimber View Post
    I'm really not feeling this WoW expansion, I've finished/finally grown bored of Skyrim, Diablo 3 isn't doing much for me (anymore; it was fun the first 2 playthroughs. Bored to death now), and no one I know plays GW2 so I don't see myself sticking with it.

I'm looking for a new game, preferably fantasy themed, new or old. I don't care if it's an MMO, RPG, RTS Strategy, Turn Based Strategy, or Action/Adventure game. I just need something cool to play. I don't buy a lot of games (maybe 2 a year, and they are rarely new), so most anything you recommend, I probably haven't played.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Star citizen

sounds like it might do the trick, watch some videos i spent like 4 hours watching space ship commercials they are soo good. I have never been into space games ever until i took a chance with this one. wow, diabllo 3 (seasons journey completion then im done till next), ark, this might just be the next big thing tbh hope you take a chance or a few min of entertainment from research heres one of my fav's the one that got me hooked into wanting to see more,, much more

*snip*
    Last edited by Edge-; 2018-07-03 at 08:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OP3 View Post
    Star citizen

sounds like it might do the trick, watch some videos i spent like 4 hours watching space ship commercials they are soo good. I have never been into space games ever until i took a chance with this one. wow, diabllo 3 (seasons journey completion then im done till next), ark, this might just be the next big thing tbh hope you take a chance or a few min of entertainment from research heres one of my fav's the one that got me hooked into wanting to see more,, much more

youtube this Star Citizen - MISC Freelancer Commercial I cant post links yet aparently :P made this account to reply to your post

New recruits can sign up to Star Citizen by using my Referral Code ~ STAR-RL9N-CGJF ~ You will be rewarded 5,000 UEC (United Earth Credits) which can be spent on the website for weapons, ship components (full ships in 3.3) or decorations for your Hangar.
    SC is a game that doesn't exist and will never exist.

Warhammer Total War 1&2 and soon 3, countless hours if you enjoy the setting and gameplay.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Deleted
    I just realized I'm replying to a thread from 2012 necroed by someone with 1 post.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonGateClimber View Post
    I'm really not feeling this WoW expansion, I've finished/finally grown bored of Skyrim, Diablo 3 isn't doing much for me (anymore; it was fun the first 2 playthroughs. Bored to death now), and no one I know plays GW2 so I don't see myself sticking with it.

I'm looking for a new game, preferably fantasy themed, new or old. I don't care if it's an MMO, RPG, RTS Strategy, Turn Based Strategy, or Action/Adventure game. I just need something cool to play. I don't buy a lot of games (maybe 2 a year, and they are rarely new), so most anything you recommend, I probably haven't played.

Thanks for your suggestions.
    Star trek online, you can progress through every expansions story line quite quickly. Once you hit max you can catch up gear wise fairly quickly. Things like reputations aren't overly grindy, just require you to do some instances and hand in "marks" once every 20 hours for 20 odd days to hit Tier 5 (exalted).

I really like it purley for the reason I know I can log out today for a year, come back to it and my character is still decently geared and can hold its own.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Doom 2016 if you haven't. Thats a real guilty pleasure type game.

Try Cuisine Royale

if you like strategy game try Stellaris or crusader kings II