Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I've found something weird from Paragon's armory

This is simple,

EU server is running at 2nd weeks yet right?
    then how can they get two Valor point items?

as we know, each character can get 1,000 valor points for a week right?
    necklace and ring needs 1,250 points each.

2nd weeks maximum valor points = 2,000 points
    they have two valor point item = 2,500 points wtf?

is this a kind of exploit or something else?
    somebody answer plz

you can find the source from sejta the paragon guild master's armory
    (I can't use battle net's link sry guys)

you had like 30 hours to level and farm some heroics, until VP reseted.

Yeah, not only that, the armory says Sejta is using boots from Heart of Fear. INTERESTING

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Yeah, not only that, the armory says Sejta is using boots from Heart of Fear. INTERESTING
    BMAH most likely.

eu id reset = 1 day after launch so you had

24 hours to level ( done in about 10 ) and 14 hours left to go HC dungeons..
    does not seem hard ;D

Boot were from BMAH.

Deleted
    Basicly the game came out monday night at 24:00 (or Tuesday at 0:00) if you leveled fast enought you "could" potentially cap out valor point in a 30h (ish) frame... you know before the weekly valor reset.

I think that's that would be the answer.

yeh i have like 1117 VP and spend 1250 on a ring...i earned about 350 VP before the reset.

and yes...BMAH sells loot you cannot obtain by any other means atm.

so no sorry you haven't caught paragon doing anything sneaky or close to cheating its all legit.

nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Friberg View Post
    BMAH most likely.
    This
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Sejta/advanced They're heroic so they're from BMAH

i know but there are 2 valor items in sejta's armory, neck and finger each costs 1250.
    i cant think about it.

well, i agree for that heroic boots. it can be sold from BMAH.
    but what about valor point items?

i've never seen BMAH has a valor point item.
    have anybody seen BMAH selling valor point item?

Deleted
    The guy hit 90 on the 25th, aka the day of release.

For all you wondering, EU has the weekly reset on wednesday morning (1 day after American servers reset aka. the release night), so he probably had enough time to race to 90 then cap before the EU weekly reset.

Alot of guilds also got 2 Mogu'Shan's, Vodka has killed Stone Guard/Feng/Gara'jal twice already.

#1 guild atm Exodus has killed Stone Guard twice.

Deleted
    Since I play on Lightning's Blade-EU, I can clear up some things. Firstly, Sejta was 90 at around 13.00. That gave him almost a full 24h to get VP. Second, I know from my own experience that those very boots were at the BMAH later that week. I even bidded on them myself.

black market auction house

You armory stalkers seriously need to stop, NOW.

Every f...ing day there are a new thread trying to get X guild look like cheaters...Get over youreself.

edit typo.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    You armory stalkers seriously need to stop, NOW.

Every f...ing day there are a new thread trying to get X guild look like cheaters...Get over youreself.

edit typo.
    People often check top guilds armories to see trends in gear and other things ... The explanation for op was pretty simple one but understandable to wonder why it was so.
    Of course if you theorycraft everything yourself and know 100% what to do when it comes to performing in raids you might not find other ppl's armories interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    Since I play on Lightning's Blade-EU, I can clear up some things. Firstly, Sejta was 90 at around 13.00. That gave him almost a full 24h to get VP. Second, I know from my own experience that those very boots were at the BMAH later that week. I even bidded on them myself.
    just curious, what was your bid for the boots?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    just curious, what was your bid for the boots?
    Highest I did was 40k (I think), didn't really go for it seriously, I play resto MS ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sprints View Post
    Alot of guilds also got 2 Mogu'Shan's, Vodka has killed Stone Guard/Feng/Gara'jal twice already.

#1 guild atm Exodus has killed Stone Guard twice.
    The raid was released a few hours before raid reset.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno