Stampede not reseting when readiness is used?

For both of my specs (surv/bm) Stampede is not reset when i use readiness and i have found kill shot not to be reseting it self if it doesnt kill the target an awful lot. Is stampede not supposed to reset when readiness is used? if not why the hell not? and has anyone else noticed kill shot not reseting maybe its a bug or is it just me? to clarify kill shot for me has not been reseting on lower hp npc's and what not, not on bosses or anything like that.

Deleted
    If you look on the tool tip, it only resets spells with a cool down under 5 minutes. Stampede is 5 minutes, therefore won't be reset.

I have however noticed many issues with kill shot. It sometimes doesn't proc until 15% health, and also doesn't reset despite them not being dead with the first shot.

damn never noticed the 5 min thing in the tool tip. I have also noticed it not proccing as well at the intended 20% its supposed to. thought it was me just being bat shit crazy

kill shot has been bugged from the prepatch for cata, i don't really ever see a fix coming for that tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    kill shot has been bugged from the prepatch for cata, i don't really ever see a fix coming for that tbh
    Maybe if we spam the Blizzard bug-report thing in game enough they will put it on their "to-do" list.

this whole reset-if-failed-mechanic didn't work properly since the glyph was introduced.
    the only fix for this i could imagine would be to double the damage of ks and remove the reset proc.
    this way it would live up to its name again and hit with the according dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Flaim View Post
    this whole reset-if-failed-mechanic didn't work properly since the glyph was introduced.
    the only fix for this i could imagine would be to double the damage of ks and remove the reset proc.
    this way it would live up to its name again and hit with the according dmg
    Will result in an extra GCD. Blizzard would fix that by nerfing something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Will result in an extra GCD. Blizzard would fix that by nerfing something else.
    like reducing the ks dmg by the amount of an arcaneshot? i'd still prefer this than losing way more dmg because of a bugging mechanic (esp. in pvp)

just double the damage of killshot so it might actually kill things and remove the failed coding job that is the cd reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Maybe if we spam the Blizzard bug-report thing in game enough they will put it on their "to-do" list.
    you know not requiring hunters to have ammo was on their "to-do" list for 4 years before they made it happen right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    you know not requiring hunters to have ammo was on their "to-do" list for 4 years before they made it happen right.
    And that was four years that I made as much profit as possible as an engineer, because I knew the day was coming when I wouldn't have jack shit to sell. (Cata) (Scopes don't count)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

10+ Year Old Account
    nope raed the tool tip ;p
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    just double the damage of killshot so it might actually kill things and remove the failed coding job that is the cd reset.
    This. That change was introduced because Kill Shot was doing a shit ton of damage and people complained. Even though all it was doing was overkilling people meaning if you had 10k health left and Kill Shot hit you for 50k why the fuck do you care it hit you for 50k if you would've died with 10k. But yeah now it does like crap damage and it doesn't kill shit really so double the damage and be done with it already.

PS. If the first Kill Shot is absorbed or missed it won't proc the 2nd one.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

sometimes even when i do land the killshot and it does it's full damage i still won't get the reset

I can't say I've ever had a problem with KS just... not resetting. I've had it happen where it takes a few seconds to reset though (completely throwing me off).

a blue did say that hunters were getting a few tweeks and a nerf maybe kill shot not resetting is part of that