Deleted

Question What addon is this?

See all the things written above targets? "Changing Target!", "Attacking you!", "High Threat!"
    What kind of addon is this? I don't understand if it's something built-in with the basic WoW UI or if it's some other addon.
    Anybody knows?
    I want to disable it but I haven't found a way yet.

That's no addon. It's build into the standard WoW UI.

I think it's Interface -> Floating Combat Text -> [] Effects
    Last edited by Hubbl3; 2012-10-08 at 07:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    That's no addon. It's build into the standard WoW UI.

I think it's Interface -> Floating Combat Text -> [] Effects
    Everything is turned off in that menu, I use Mik's Scrolling Combat Text for Floating Text.
    If everything is turned off but I still get those things, what could it mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hubbl3 is right, it's in the regular WoW UI.
    Not sure where; Somewhere in Inferface obviously.
    Just search around. Combat area maybe. But it's there.
    Something to do with AGGRO.

Goodluck.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

It's built in check your options that deal with Aggro.

Deleted
    I think you guys are talking about the following menu:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

One should be for the floating text, the other one should be to let the aggro/threat % appear as a number on the tooltip of a target.
    Thing is that, as you can see, I disabled both but I still get the floating messages AND the tooltip messages.

I'm really clueless what to do next, I swear.
    Unless there's some other option in some other menu that for some reason I missed (herp derp...), in such case I'd apreciate some further input

Esc -> Interface -> Floating Combat Text -> Unehceck Effects

Deleted
    As I mentioned before, everything is unchecked in that menu, and I use another addon (Mik's Scrolling Combat Text) which would override Blizzard's floating UI even if it was checked anyway.
    When I get back home I guess I'll try to deactivate it to see if he's the culprit here.

Quote Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post
    I use another addon (Mik's Scrolling Combat Text) which would override Blizzard's floating UI even if it was checked anyway.
    It doesn't override anything, I don't even believe it can. It just disables them. After looking into it more, that part can't be turned off using the default UI.

As a solution you could get a damage font changing addon and change it to a blank font: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...geFontMoP.html and http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/a...1&d=1299612268 perhaps

Deleted
    First of all, thanks for going through all that mess and helping me so much, I really apreciated that
    Secondly: so you're saying that's it's actually impossible to disable that part of the basic UI? Lol! So much for all the people telling me "I've disabled it" lol

Thanks once more!

I'm also having the same problem, can't find a way to disable it and it's using some kind of pixelated comicsans-like font and it's really pissing me off.

whats the addon your using for the top bar on your screen if you could let me know pls and ty