Lord Blastington's Scope of Doom Question

So I was looking through World of Logs rankings on the top BM hunters, as I am going through it I notice the amount of procs from Lord Blastington's Scope of Doom they are getting. Looking at my logs I saw I was only getting the Scope to proc 13 times during Gara'jal a 5:20 fight.

Then I looked at

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/w...?s=1485&e=1831 - 25 Procs - 5:45 Fight

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=3760&e=4047 - 26 - 4:47 Fight

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7123&e=7460 - 25 - 5:37 Fight

I am just curious on how this scope procs exactly.

I probably guess you weren't recording the logs, the spirit realm on Gara'jal works quite the same as Ultraxion, unless YOU are the one recording the log, it will not record everything you and other people's damage/healing done might seem a bit low on Recount. You don't get any combat log messages for stuff that are in other phases

No no no I was the one who was recording the logs. That's what I don't understand.

Honestly comparing my itemization to those I mentioned, they have about triple or in some cases x5 the amount of haste that I have. Could haste increase the amount of procs?

Quote Originally Posted by Juvination View Post
    No no no I was the one who was recording the logs. That's what I don't understand.

Honestly comparing my itemization to those I mentioned, they have about triple or in some cases x5 the amount of haste that I have. Could haste increase the amount of procs?
    no cause its a PPM thing haste really won't change anything.

For the record here is my log that I am comparing it to

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5359&e=5679 - 13 - 5:40 Fight

scope has no icd, they were getting incredibly lucky as with most high ranking logs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    no cause its a PPM thing haste really won't change anything.
    No, since its PPM, it doesn't have a ICD, meaning haste will change it.

We did the fight in 5:15 last week and I had 10 scope procs and the other hunter had 11. Sounds like your about average.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    No, since its PPM, it doesn't have a ICD, meaning haste will change it.
    i do not think you understand what PPM is...

So doing some tests I reforged and set my priorities with wowreforge to Haste>Mastery>Crit just to see how much haste effected the proc.

I reforged 1434 Crit to Haste and ended up with about 4% overall haste

I went to a target dummy and did 5 tests following my normal rotation, 5 minutes each. I used Skada to measure the buff upkeep time which was 40.1, 38.9, 31.8, 36.4, 33.2%

Now I went back and reforged back into my crit with the standard Crit>Mastery>Haste

Next time I went to the target dummy I only did 3 tests but, the upkeep on the proc of the scope was in the high 50's each time.

The only problem I have and am a bit troubled with is I did more damage with Haste>Mastery>Crit

With the 5 tests for haste I averaged about 12,700,000 damage over the 5 minutes while the tests I did when I was reforged to crit were about 500k lower each being around 12,300,000.

I find this pretty interesting and might continue on with it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    i do not think you understand what PPM is...
    PPM is the base amount of proccs per minute you get with your weapons base speed. Haste increases the amount of attacks you get to do, which in turn increases the amount of proccs you get. (I'm really bad at explaining this stuff, but haste does affect it)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

You can't look at Garajel logs for anything. The top hunter parses on that fight will all come from hunters who are doing the logging themselves for their team. Our mage logs, and is on the opposite "team" for going down to the realm, and according to her logs I have 38% uptime. I also did 20k less damage in her logs than my meters showed (this is also why on that fight everyone comes out on top of their own meters). If you're going down and the logger is staying up, or vice versa, his log isn't going to show all your scope procs.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    You can't look at Garajel logs for anything. The top hunter parses on that fight will all come from hunters who are doing the logging themselves for their team. Our mage logs, and is on the opposite "team" for going down to the realm, and according to her logs I have 38% uptime. I also did 20k less damage in her logs than my meters showed (this is also why on that fight everyone comes out on top of their own meters). If you're going down and the logger is staying up, or vice versa, his log isn't going to show all your scope procs.

10char++++