Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanetsu View Post
    I have already reforged away as much as possible from spirit, I'm not able to reforge any more towards haste/mastery. That's why I put the crit cog there, putting anything else there would just be unnecessary hit.
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow this site will be your bestfriend, and http://www.icy-veins.com/elemental-s...-pve-dps-guide will teach you how to play

Deleted
    As others have said, you have plenty of reforge room left in your gear. In some items your even reforging into MORE spirit. Also on your legs your using a flat int gem. You should be using int+spirit int that blue slot. The Spirit and the socket would be worth a large chunk more than the int on its own. Fix those reforges first is a priority.

I would like to point out though that Will of the Emperor isn't actually that great a fight for Elemental Shaman. The Rage's start out too spread out for us to chain lightning more than 2 targets right off the bat, meaning other classes do better than us on the AoE, and we don't really get much benefit from multi-DoTing so any multi-DoT classes beat us. On top of that all melee beat us because of the special attack they get that does 500k damage plus the 50% bonus melee damage phase. Our best fight in the instance imo is Elegon. We are fantastic on elegon I found.

As others have said, you have plenty of reforge room left in your gear. In some items your even reforging into MORE spirit. Also on your legs your using a flat int gem. You should be using int+spirit int that blue slot. The Spirit and the socket would be worth a large chunk more than the int on its own. Fix those reforges first is a priority.
    I noticed this too but askmrrobot is telling me reforges are ok :-/
    what tools/sites do you use to do the reforge calculation?
    in game I use reforgelite which satisfied askmrrobot for me too so I trust it for the moment^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    in game I use reforgelite which satisfied askmrrobot for me too so I trust it for the moment^^
    I personally don't use AskMrRobot I use SimCraft then plug the numbers from that into ReforgeLite, however I did - for the sake of argument - put your character into AskMrRobot and no, your reforges are not what it says they should be at all. Sorry. Maybe go back to it and try again, you might have misunderstood the site. Make sure you press optimise, not just load your character on it. It doesn't optimise automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    you can also use wowreforge.com....i use robot more now b/c it also gives upgrades advice as well

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    I personally don't use AskMrRobot I use SimCraft then plug the numbers from that into ReforgeLite, however I did - for the sake of argument - put your character into AskMrRobot and no, your reforges are not what it says they should be at all. Sorry. Maybe go back to it and try again, you might have misunderstood the site. Make sure you press optimise, not just load your character on it. It doesn't optimise automatically.
    zanetsu is not my char, he posted already on page 1^^
    seems something has changed on his equip since I tried it. now I get some advices too. I know that I have to click optimize
    yes I know siming is good to get your own stat ranking which you can later input into reforging sites. on askmrrobot you can also customize the stat weights so it shouldn't matter what site you use in the end as they should find similar results for reforging.
    is current simcraft safe to use? bink wrote that some trinket procs are not simed correctly some days ago. I have no idea if this effects stat weights perhaps.

you can also use wowreforge.com....i use robot more now b/c it also gives upgrades advice as well
    thats why I use this too. pretty helpfull. however I compare this items often with bis lists to cross check^^
    did get advice on my own toon to use spirit/crit meta last week so sometimes I sit there and just wonder why it presents something like that.