Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I think we should make a book from these druid defensive comments. They are everywhere today.

We were 1,5 years useless on cata, we deserve this
    its ONLY 45sec
    gg blizz nerf druid again i quit.

But yea seriously. Healer doing 150k fero bites is just wrong. Healer, a role which is meant to heal. Healing is hes job. Also Ferals doing 200k wraths is funny. Or was, dont know what they did to the talent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    I think we should make a book from these druid defensive comments. They are everywhere today.

its ONLY 45sec

But yea seriously. Healer doing 150k fero bites is just wrong. Healer, a role which is meant to heal. Healing is hes job. Also Ferals doing 200k wraths is funny. Or was, dont know what they did to the talent
    dps forces a healer to heal, not troll in kitty form
    its easy to LoS /silence a hard casting 2s wrath
    if a kitty pops out to throw wraths off, he's ultra vulnerable.

this only affects bad players.

edit: if a kitty is taking this talent, he doesn't have nature's vigil, so he's just gimping his damage on the chance he fights a bad team that won't cc/kill him while he's trying to wrath.

1) Classes should not be overpowered or underpowered to make up for past seasons where they were the opposite.

2) If above is the paradigm, then resto druids being bad in Cata was simply making up for them being stupidly OP in every way during BC.

Obviously healers have no business bringing such burst dps, it's absurd.

However, didn't this just get fixed?

Don't think so, our monk got eaten about 40mins ago on EU.
    Last edited by Dcruize; 2012-10-08 at 09:44 PM.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chireru93 View Post
    you're forgetting a 100k CRIT, from a cd that lasts 45 seconds and is on a 6 min cd, and in pvp you're not going to be in feral for 100% of that 45 seconds because you also need to, ya know, heal. also assuming most of the hits aren't a crit, that's lets say 50k damage, and since resto druid's feral energy regen is well...crap...it could take you awhile to get up to one ferocious bite and then another long while for a second.
    No amount of half-baked reasoning will defend this ridiculous druid ability.

Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    my friend did a 460k Wrath as Feral in a heroic, non gimmick boss. not to worry, it effects PvE so will be hotfixed asap.
    I call bullshit, SS or it never happened!

Yea my friends resto druid says he has over 70k atk power in cat with heart of the wild up. I let him nuke my wars back (in D stance) and he killed me from 100% to zero with no setup in 11 seconds (through the "OP" second wind even). And it lasts 45 seconds, so, you know, if you do have to heal and cc, you still got 20 more seconds to nuke someone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Yea my friends resto druid says he has over 70k atk power in cat with heart of the wild up. I let him nuke my wars back (in D stance) and he killed me from 100% to zero with no setup in 11 seconds (through the "OP" second wind even). And it lasts 45 seconds, so, you know, if you do have to heal and cc, you still got 20 more seconds to nuke someone.
    That is op against;

People who doesnt interrupt
    People who doesnt los
    People who doesnt pressure partner so druid cant stand and cast for 45 seconds
    People who doesnt cc in general
    People who are bad at this game

With that said, if will be nerfed for sure. The thousand voices of bads will always weigh more than the few voices of the pros. Cash is king.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    That is op against;

People who doesnt los

With that said, if will be nerfed for sure. The thousand voices of bads will always weigh more than the few voices of the pros. Cash is king.

/thread
    Remind me how playing with a control comp like mage/spriest/rdruid doesnt allow the druid plenty of oppurtunities to burst with their teammates. Remind me how druids stand and cast for 45 seconds while killing someone IN CAT in 10 seconds. FFS I wouldnt mind it if it were only 10 seconds but its a dps cd that lasts 45 seconds, that is forever.

This NEEDS to be nerfed, I played war/rdruid with my friend in 2s yesterday and multiple times he was the highest damage in a game AS A RESTO DRUID.

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Remind me how playing with a control comp like mage/spriest/rdruid doesnt allow the druid plenty of oppurtunities to burst with their teammates. Remind me how druids stand and cast for 45 seconds while killing someone IN CAT in 10 seconds. FFS I wouldnt mind it if it were only 10 seconds but its a dps cd that lasts 45 seconds, that is forever.

This NEEDS to be nerfed, I played war/rdruid with my friend in 2s yesterday and multiple times he was the highest damage in a game AS A RESTO DRUID.
    This.
    45 seconds is really too much, probably they will change it to 20s on a 3min CD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    This.
    45 seconds is really too much, probably they will change it to 20s on a 3min CD.
    It will be nerfed. 100%. And it should. This is from a resto druid. But if people here who complain about Heart of the Wild cant admit that warriors and hunters need nerfs first. then this is just a broken discussion. that is all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post

its ONLY 45sec

In my opinion, i think healers should be able to do some bursts, but only with their spells such as wrath. A trade-off is that if you interrupt wrath, the healings get interrupted too. I dont like the ideas of REAL "hybrids", simply because Blizzards devs, but did you guys remember when they said "we are going to make prots do a little more burst" and how it completely ruined pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    That is op against;

People who doesnt los

/thread
    Whos the pros? You mean those whos high rated in arena that uses sarcastic names about the games balance? I have been high rated myself, for example, as a double demonology warlock 2v2 when we used to one shot everyone.

Well yeah i know how to counter druids now, but 45 seconds is too long to be safe about it, throw in some ultra CCs that completely ignores dr, but idk.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-09 at 07:12 AM.

Deleted
    As feral, HotW wrath is affected by resilience. In PvP, crits drop from 200k to 120k give or take. It's undeniable that it's OP, particularly from non feral since cats are tough to CC by some classes. Should really be doing half the damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    As feral, HotW wrath is affected by resilience. In PvP, crits drop from 200k to 120k give or take. It's undeniable that it's OP, particularly from non feral since cats are tough to CC by some classes. Should really be doing half the damage.
    if a team lets a feral druid sit in caster form spamming 120k wraths....well they deserve to lose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    if a team lets a feral druid sit in caster form spamming 120k wraths....well they deserve to lose.
    Exactly my point. It ain't so useful in arena as feral but as resto, it's pretty brutal.

Deleted
    Try resto druid with feral gear and Heart of the Wild.

This just in: Blizzard goes full retard for ANOTHER season.

Cds that are too long and last too long. Avatar is in the same boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Like... sryously? Resto druid dealing dmg? And warriors are healing?

Correct me if I'm wrong, if druids are broken, warriors, mages, priests, dks, .... and so on also are broken? Isn't everyone balanced?

I hear people saying 200k crits chaos bolt, boomkin criting for 180k....mages with pyro....

Isn't everyone balanced around the same numbers?

You complaim about a resto druid dealing dmg. then I hear someone crying because hunters are healing....

Isn't the game becoming balanced around: everyone heals, everyone hits hard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norzuk View Post
    Like... sryously? Resto druid dealing dmg? And warriors are healing?

Correct me if I'm wrong, if druids are broken, warriors, mages, priests, dks, .... and so on also are broken? Isn't everyone balanced?

I hear people saying 200k crits chaos bolt, boomkin criting for 180k....mages with pyro....

Isn't everyone balanced around the same numbers?

You complaim about a resto druid dealing dmg. then I hear someone crying because hunters are healing....

Isn't the game becoming balanced around: everyone heals, everyone hits hard?

Exactly, if they nerf the shit out of HoTW then people will pick another spec/class they think is 'op' and abuse that one. Whats the problem here, there are ways to counter it, how is this any different then rogues with legendary daggers, or the unkillable arms warrior/resto druid combos of the past? Sure its really awesome, sure your gonne get raped by it a few times, then your going to learn from it and adjust.

People are forgetting the entire POINT of the the new talent system, you are supposed to see variation, your supposed to see diversity, your supposed to be a little surprised by the different combinations of skills people can pick. You have to be ready to counter them all and keep an eye out for which your opponent has chosen. This is just another skill that can be countered as much as any other. Why are you all so pissed and advocating that we put everyone in a stock character with everyone using the same skills, putting out the same damage/healing, using the same tactics and strategies. Thats the worst part of wow PVP, after a few weeks of it you know exactly what people are going to do, its like a bad PVE encounter that has buggy unreliable mobs.

and really, what team is so bad they will let your healer sit there and dps for 45 seconds straight without healing? even 20 or 30 seconds?

OT - does HoTW stack with incarnation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof