Ret t14 legs and prot

I was wondering your thoughts about using ret t14 legs for raid tanking? at least for MV. I have been using the heroic from first boss in siege but yesterday scored the ret t14 legs from sha of anger and the stats i lost by replacing the heroic legs with it were negligible and hardly noticed any difference in damage taken in heroics (granted they are a joke) so, for you pro pallies can they work for entry level raiding taking into account my current tank set?

This is my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ricc/advanced

Thanks in advance

R

cant see a problem with using it at first the stats on them are quite nice for prot and ret ^^

Absolutely! They are miles better than anything else at the moment, except of course prot tier legs.

The ret legs are actually better than the prot legs, ignoring set bonuses anyway.

Deleted
    As long as you can get the Helmet, Shoulders, Hands and Chest for Prot; I really don't see why not. Ignoring the fact it's our Tier for an off spec, anything with Expertise/Mastery on it is sick for Paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got them yesterday on Sha kill aswell and instantly replaced those blue heroic legs.
    I was like "wow, tier14 legs", and then "bah, ret ones", and few seconds later "aw, screw it, they are awesome".