Deleted

Post yet another laptop thread, but i really need some advice.

So, as everyone here who asks for laptop recomendations, i'm here too, but just because i can't decide between two models, which one the better pick would be, they are rather differing from eachother and that is why it's hard.

ASUS K55VD

screen size: 15.6 inch
    Ram: 8192 Mb DDR3 SDRAM
    HDD: 750 Gb
    Processor: Intel i7-3610QM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GT610M 2 Gb
    Screenresolution: 1366 x 768

HP Pavilion m6-1025sb

processor: AMD quad-core A10-4600M APU
    screen size: 15,6" (39,6 cm)
    RAM: 6 GB
    HDD: 640 GB
    Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7660G + 7670M Dual GPU
    graphics card memory: 2 GB
    screen resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels

first off, do not recommend me a desktop, i have a good desktop but it lacks portability (joke of the month? no? ok ) so i narrowed it down to these two in my budget which is 800€, my activities are WoW(i do not intend to play on ultra etcetc...) and browsing, as we all do i figure.

tl;dr pick me the best laptop

thanks in advance

First laptop: Moment I saw GT610M. BIG NO. Even the i7-3610QM's internal GPU [HD 4000] is technically slightly better.

The second laptop, AMD Radeon HD 7660G + 7670M Dual GPU is comparable to a GT650, but the processor is performs roughly 40-50% on worse than the i7-3610QM on certain benchmarks; nevertheless, it should be sufficient if you plan to use it for light WoW gaming.

Remember though, like most MMO's, you'll get more mileage with a better CPU. So you are sacrificing CPU power for GPU power by choosing the second laptop over the first, which may hurt your rendering rate due to bottlenecking if you are ever in a player-dense situation such as cities.
    Last edited by Frostea23; 2012-10-08 at 06:58 PM.
    Waste not, want not.

Deleted
    i'm not really sure what to do now : ( you said the first one is crap, however it's CPU is better, so what one should i pick now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly? Neither.

The first one has a terrible GPU, and a CPU that is prohibitively expensive (i7 doesnt help with games over i5). The second one has a meh CPU, which will hurt games like WoW.

I would just suggest looking for a different laptop with a more proper CPU and GPU. There are a thousand threads on the topic.

Deleted
    well is there any you could suggest right now? i've a budget of 800 € to find one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, there are thousands of threads on the topic. Either make a new one, or just look at the computer thread or search 'laptop'