Multi Season Tier 2 Ret Paladin Video: Lvl 90 PvP and Discussions!

Hey guys, it would mean a lot to me if you checked out my 4th video on my channel,
    and let me know how you are finding Ret PvP at 90 either here or on my channel!

Let me know if you liked it and what you would like to see in the future from
    your favourite neighbourhood multi season T2 Ret Pala!

Be sure to watch in HD(1080p)!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SolvexxAU?feature=mhee

Deleted
    unless you are going to show battling against good players, what is the point? all the players on this video were awful.

also not showing your MMR ratings on arena matches gives me (dunno about others) that you are not playing at 2.3k like your sig claims. Based on the opponents I would say they are 1500 at best.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    unless you are going to show battling against good players, what is the point? all the players on this video were awful.

also not showing your MMR ratings on arena matches gives me (dunno about others) that you are not playing at 2.3k like your sig claims. Based on the opponents I would say they are 1500 at best.
    First week of season.
    Hardly time for many people to get rating up.
    The description of the video clearly shows that it is merely a gearing up montage as my first real video.

Thanks for your critique and I will try my best to make it more obvious when the video is merely a general montage in future.

Deleted
    fair enough, but it took me about 3 hours to get up 1900 rating, and thats with losing a few battles too.

I think there is such a plethora of videos out there that show 'average' pvp, nothing special, that people just cba to watch most now and they want something different or special. Either high rated arena matches, preferably with Skype/ voice comms included, or something gimicky like insane crits (albeit these are likely against bad players).

Others may like it though Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post

If you check he's not even 2.3

Good music though!