[PvP] Warriors..

So I've encountered a few Warriors in world PvP, and it seems like 2H Frost has some serious problems winning if the Warr has the same or slightly better gear.

Thing is they have insane self heals, or so it seems. Basically the fight starts, we both lose HP, I pop Death Pact afterwards Lichborne healing, and from there all I have to restore HP is DS, while the Warr just keeps healing.
    Then of course, I enter the 20% zone - which concludes it all.
    Needless to say, DS doesn't heal that much considering the damage you could inflict with Obliterate.

Would Conversion be better? Would Unholy do better? Am I doing something wrong?

Deleted
    I am a 2H Frost DK aswell and I experienced the same situations as you. in a few bg's I've had some 1 vs 1 experience with warriors, and It's not weird that you die because of them. dk's have death pact and lichborne ofcourse, but warriors have 3 stuns, 2 reflects, charge (better start than you) and execute and their high crit rating make their attacks slightly more powerful then ours. in a quick fight warriors will always have the upper hand in their current class situation. I think Blizzard made Warriors too OP in my opinion. but Frost is still the way to go for DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    I am a 2H Frost DK aswell and I experienced the same situations as you. in a few bg's I've had some 1 vs 1 experience with warriors, and It's not weird that you die because of them. dk's have death pact and lichborne ofcourse, but warriors have 3 stuns, 2 reflects, charge (better start than you) and execute and their high crit rating make their attacks slightly more powerful then ours. in a quick fight warriors will always have the upper hand in their current class situation. I think Blizzard made Warriors too OP in my opinion. but Frost is still the way to go for DK.
    I died laughing at high crit rating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

10+ Year Old Account
    warriors are best melee right now plain and simple, don't worry they'll get nerfed though hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Robles View Post
    I died laughing at high crit rating.
    Actually in the starter PvP gear, I have more Crit than I did in Cataclysmic gear as a Warrior.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To simply negate their healing, Necrotic Strike to your heart's content.

Spam it proudly and your enemy warrior will wail and flail in horror as you laugh maniaclly while they die a terrible death. Then they come to the forums and cry for DK nerfs.
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

Quote Originally Posted by ArMeD_SuRvIvOr View Post

Spam it proudly and your enemy warrior will wail and flail in horror as you laugh maniaclly while they die a terrible death. Then they come to the forums and cry for DK nerfs.
    But it does not negate their damage output. It does for me.

One does not simply 'spam' Necrotic Strike

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    One does not simply 'spam' Necrotic Strike
    There is still hope. Blood Tap still remotely allows you to spam it. It saddens me, though, that Necrotic Strike barely absorbs a HoT tick nowadays...
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

My first main is a warrior and my second main is a DK, my warrior is at 90 and my Dk is at 88, and I can tell you from a level experience that obliterate hits on my DK hit a lot harder then my warrior unless cds are popped on my warrior. I have also been in BGs on my warrior where a frost dk has just destroyed. Also if you look at majority of BGs, the DK total damage seems to always be near the top of the list. Really when it all comes down to it, it just relies on the skill of the player.

This works every time. Necrotic strike is/should be your best friend. Warriors are amazing at 1v1 right now because of their ability to heal themselves a shit ton. Necrotic strike basically removes their Second Wind proc and wins the game
    Quote Originally Posted by ArMeD_SuRvIvOr View Post

Deleted
    Dks are the new cata warriors. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know its a bad answer but try not to 1v1 warriors, the can Reck you
    I was having partial success with UH because of the pet stun and also the disease damage and the pets seem to kill them, but it takes longer, so you need to survive for that to happen. My guess is that warriors will dominate BGs this season, unless they get something nerfed. But hey they deserve it. They now really look and feel like a warrior class, charging and annihilating everything in their path.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitak View Post
    I know its a bad answer but try not to 1v1 warriors, the can Reck you
    Try not to 1v1 mages. They will chill you down.
    Try not to 1v1 feral druids. They will ravage you.
    Try not to 1v1 BM hunters. They will stampede you.
    Generally speaking, try not to 1v1 anything unless it looks like a big owl, it's a noob with sticks on the ground around him, or it's something in cloth that has a lot of hp and/or has pet with him.

Kill banner, blood presence and ibf reck + avatar (if you're using remorseless winter don't use it while avatar is up), pool rp so you can get a decent lichborne heal in, but don't lichborne if they have pummel / shockwave up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Try not to 1v1 mages. They will chill you down.
    Mages are easily beatable and I mean easily, you have enough tools to avoid getting shattered with frost bomb before they die. If you're going hardcore you can even swap to a weapon with spellshattering on it so you can ibf a deep freeze even if they blanket it.
    Try not to 1v1 feral druids. They will ravage you.
    If the feral isn't retarded you won't win even if you outplay them, simply because they can run and you get to a point where you can't stop them from getting away.
    Try not to 1v1 BM hunters. They will stampede you.
    Again beatable 1v1. If it's a duel or in a bg army of the dead will reduce the damage you take from lynx rush, so will summoning a ghoul however if you haven't already pet sacced you run the risk of it dying. Remorseless winter stampede.