Did they introduce a new tailoring cloak enchant in MoP?

I've asked in trade chat on my server, as well as looking through some of the recipes on wowhead.com, but I haven't seen a new cloak enchant exclusive to tailors. I suppose a 2000 int proc isn't bad or anything, but you would think there would have been an upgrade to it like everything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    The increase was baked into the cloak enchant and updated automatically. +2000 (3000 for spirit) int, str, or agi is the new enchant.

Skill 550 automatically upgrades the Tailoring, Leatherworking, and Blacksmithing self-only modifications auto-upgrade at skill 550.

Tailoring - Cloak and Leg
    Leatherworking - Wrist and Leg
    Blacksmithing - Sockets (to allow higher ilevel application)

Edit: +2000 Int Proc IS the MoP-level one. It's replaces lower ones in your spellbook, since they have no ilevel or character level requirements, just Tailoring skill requirements.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Oh, duh. I did notice the enchant was 2000 Int, but I had completely forgotten what it was in Cataclysm so I assumed it was already 2000. Kudos guys!