Deleted

fishing with the ability or good rod

is there any difference from fishing with the fising ablilty or a nice rod?
    i leveled to 600 with the ability and caught alot of fish instead of junk.
    so is there a real difference or?

Well I usually fish with a +27 rod, and a lure, and never fish up any junk ever.

So is that a difference to fishing up junk, yes.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

If you are fishing pools - no. If you are required to fish open water (like for lavascale) then the buffed rod is very very important. So far in MoP, all my required fish come from pools. (Agility Food)

Deleted
    Open water will result in less junk and you have to fish open water if you want to be Nats pal. For pools you won't notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish Forrestfield View Post
    Open water will result in less junk and you have to fish open water if you want to be Nats pal. For pools you won't notice.
    The 3 daily fish can be caught in pools as well in the correct zones
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synithin View Post
    Really now? Thanks! Didn't know. And I just spend yesterday fishing for an hour in open-water.

The only time I use a lure (from fishing hat) and a proper fishing pole is when I do the Dojani Eel daily for the Anglers. All other fish I catch is caught from pools that have a 100% succes-rate regardless of fishing skill.

Fishing in open water just gives (mostly) Golden Crap, along with fish you can catch in pools. The only use for the Carp is to level Cooking to MoP levels and for a Cloud Serpent daily. All in all there is very little reason to fish in open water, other than Nat Pagle rep.

Open water is nice to fish up the 3 quest starting fish for a really nice chunk of Angler rep. If you don't feel like pool hopping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synithin View Post
    So according to the best online fishing guide http://www.elsanglin.com/nat_pagle.html

"These Pagle fish cannot be caught from pools, only open water: The opposite of the Sea Turtle. This change gives anglers a reason to maximise their personal fishing skill"....Elsanglin is wrong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    So according to the best online fishing guide http://www.elsanglin.com/nat_pagle.html

"These Pagle fish cannot be caught from pools, only open water: The opposite of the Sea Turtle. This change gives anglers a reason to maximise their personal fishing skill"....Elsanglin is wrong?
    They do not seem to drop from pools. I've spend about three hours pool hoping with no success. Luckily I needed the fish for cooking any-way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish Forrestfield View Post
    They do not seem to drop from pools. I've spend about three hours pool hoping with no success. Luckily I needed the fish for cooking any-way.
    I know they don't but it seems someone that posted here insists they do drop from pools....but according Elsanglin they don't and person that runs that web site is one of the top fishing person of WoW for quite few years so I feel they would known the straight facts on how to get these special fish....I haven't gotten them from pools once and I fish a lot.....matter fact my dreams finally came true with this expansion for fishing ....ck it out...always wanted a raft to fish with....this is fishing in style...

http://imgur.com/zzAQO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    The only time I use a lure (from fishing hat) and a proper fishing pole is when I do the Dojani Eel daily for the Anglers. All other fish I catch is caught from pools that have a 100% succes-rate regardless of fishing skill.

Fishing in open water just gives (mostly) Golden Crap, along with fish you can catch in pools. The only use for the Carp is to level Cooking to MoP levels and for a Cloud Serpent daily. All in all there is very little reason to fish in open water, other than Nat Pagle rep.
    I see what you did here.

But generaly its best too use a rod + something on it + rum for extra fishing skill if you want nat pagle quest items (much faster).
    Don't sweat the details!!!