Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Varok Saurfang for Warchief!

I think he's mourned enough in Northrend and should return and become Warchief!

Deleted
    best replacement after the current :P

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too old. He is going to die soon.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here here! Id gladly fight the Legion alongside his horde.

In other news, in before the Garrosh will be Warchief crowd arrives.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Put it this way. If Thrall thought Saurfang would have been the better opinion to stand in his place, he would have chosen him.

He's so old now, the horde needs a leader who won't die of old age in a few years time.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I think he's mourned enough in Northrend and should return and become Warchief!
    Hear, hear! I'm pretty sure Saurfang could take Garrosh in a duel, even if the Grim Totems poisoned Gorehowl. I would follow Saurfang anywhere! ^_^

Part of me wants to see us defeat Garrosh and Voljin, Baine, and Sylvanas start arguing over who gets to finish him off (you keep what you kill, killing blow = warchief), and Lorthemar prances in and finishes off Garrosh.... how hilarious would that be?

Well I at least hope he's in MoP somewhere. Preferably in the raid to take down Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Too old. He is going to die soon.
    He can't die. He'll just cleave death when it comes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Put it this way. If Thrall thought Saurfang would have been the better opinion to stand in his place, he would have chosen him.

He's so old now, the horde needs a leader who won't die of old age in a few years time.
    Thrall chose Garrosh as a test. Vol'Jun knows that, Thrall knows it was a mistake, pretty sure Cairne saw the writing on the wall.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Well I at least hope he's in MoP somewhere. Preferably in the raid to take down Garrosh.
    I have a feeling Garrosh will kill him somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Varok is to old now and he has no intrest in the mantle of Warchief and those who say garrosh is a test. please do not forget he was one of the two that thrall saw as those that can be warchief. The other one was Dranosh Saurfang but with the wrathgate event that never could have happend anymore.

No Tusk Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    Varok is to old now and he has no intrest in the mantle of Warchief and those who say garrosh is a test. please do not forget he was one of the two that thrall saw as those that can be warchief. The other one was Dranosh Saurfang but with the wrathgate event that never could have happend anymore.
    pretty much. Fact of the matter is, a force like the horde or alliance will want for a younger leader who can last rather then an old one who will need to be replaced again not long down the line. Well Saurfang does represent all the noble qualities an orc should, he is so past his prime now he couldn't stand with such a heavy responsibility.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Age = Wisdom

He should use Garrosh's Spinal Cord and Thrall's Balls as his weapon(s) of choice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

There should be something to make Saurfang a lot younger... like that Fountain of Youth in Krasang Wilds, let him drink from it. Or ask Chromie to make him younger, not sure if she's capable of doing that.

Even then, Saurfang is still te best option as warchief. Look at Cairne, he was older than Saurfang at the start of WC3, yet he as still able to lead his people trough dangerous deserts full with centaurs and pigmen.

''I may be old, but I'm not helpless!''

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I have a feeling Garrosh will kill him somehow.
    Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I can totally see that happening but Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I can totally see that happening but Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    If Garrosh honestly killed Saurfang my motivation for killing him would finally be there.

I'd wanna drive MY Gorehowl through his skull.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

lady sylvanas is your next warchief

10+ Year Old Account
    While I can't say I expect him to become Warchief due to his age and current emotional status, I'd be lying if I said I'd be up in arms if he did for whatever reason become Warchief as he is a wise and venerable Orc which everybody is familiar with.

What I'd prefer to see him do as I don't think a character like him can be forgotten just like that, is to see him and Eitrigg attempt to make some progress with their old clan - the Blackrock Clan.
    We're seeing the clan become more and more fragmented as time goes on with many dead from repeated expeditions into their lands and many having joined and fallen fighting for Twilight's Hammer, along with the fact ToW confirmed that the clan was leaderless. Next to this the ones that aren't mucking about with Twilight's Hammer are atm seeking asylum in the Horde. So maybe there is an opportunity for both Orcs to take over the clan or become some sort of figurehead for them. However it's difficult to say what social and ethical state the clan is in, we see people like Malkorok and yet on the other side of the pond there's the Dark Irons getting on relatively well with the other Dwarven Clans despite their identical history of warring against their former brethren as a part of Twilights Hammer..

Deleted
    Don't forget if it wasn't for the Grimtotem Cairn would've become Warchief and he was old even for a Tauren