Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Democracy isnt always the best form of government.
    It depends on the situation?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    It depends on the situation?
    Likewise.
    Having an authoritarian rule is not "evil" or whatever. People just associate it with such things.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

I dont know if i am writing in chinese or what.

Yes, i think democracy in WoW would ruin the lore, its my opinion, which is why I THINK, IN MY OPINION that introducing democracy in WoW is impossible. I alerady write this, i even wrote "IMO" which in case some guys dont know it means IN MY OPINION.

So, since democracy in wow its impossible (IN MY OPINION, AGAIN), starting with that hypothesis, i state that any other change that isnt a democracy one would be irrelevant to the fact that any idiot like Garrosh could come and make a mess, which leads me to the conclusion that the problem is not the Warchief position, but the idiot that is there now.

I cant think of any other way to explain it, i just hope the people with reading comprehension problem gets it this time, i am tired of explaining the same little thing 100 times so i'm done with the thread, keep running in circles yourselves if you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sound to who?
    Myself and Nindoriel.

Democracy isnt always the best form of government.
    Aarrhh we need to stop this stupid democracy in WoW thing that Crashdummy started, I've got no idea why it is being discussed at all.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Yes, i think democracy in WoW would ruin the lore, its my opinion, which is why I THINK, IN MY OPINION that introducing democracy in WoW is impossible. I alerady write this, i even wrote "IMO" which in case some guys dont know it means IN MY OPINION.
    People have a hard time finding the differance between fact and opinion.......

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 05:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Myself and Nindoriel.
    just saying....democracy being is the bestest Government isnt really a universal thing.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    saurfang is going to die in the siege raid, baine is going to be your next warchief, or garrosh is going to be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande isn't shown (sadly) to have any power in level of Malfurion or Thrall, Tyrande surely isn't powerful as Thrall or even half his power, because of Knaak who (while did many good things to lore like Deathwing and aspects idea etc) is heavily biased against females and night elves
    Lo'gosh or King Chin is not in power level of a shaman just because of class heritage, follow class lore first not game mechanism, an army consist of many hunters/warriors/priests/rogues but few mages/paladins/shamans and fewer warlocks
    Durotan was as wise and thinking orc as Thrall is, and he wasn't raised by humans, it is just in his genes to be smart. Even Doomhammer was smart enough, he had no choice but to continue war against alliance because of horde curse they either a) kill each others b) kill another race, he took the "right" decision even if it was evil one
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Tyrande isn't shown (sadly) to have any power in level of Malfurion or Thrall, Tyrande surely isn't powerful as Thrall or even half his power, because of Knaak who (while did many good things to lore like Deathwing and aspects idea etc) is heavily biased against females and night elves
    Lo'gosh or King Chin is not in power level of a shaman just because of class heritage, follow class lore first not game mechanism, an army consist of many hunters/warriors/priests/rogues but few mages/paladins/shamans and fewer warlocks
    Durotan was as wise and thinking orc as Thrall is, and he wasn't raised by humans, it is just in his genes to be smart. Even Doomhammer was smart enough, he had no choice but to continue war against alliance because of horde curse they either a) kill each others b) kill another race, he took the "right" decision even if it was evil one
    You are wrong. Lo/gosh's possesed Varian is more powerfull than Thrall, although Varian without its possesion is probably less powerfull than him.
    And while Blizzard dont like to show women as powerfull, we can guess from what we know that Tyrande is as poweerfull as Thrall.

Deleted
    *shakes his head*

Saurfang... would gain everyone his support!

Who better then Saurfang to be the vanguard on towards the Burning Legion... his mission, find out what happend to Brox!
    During the AQ event you had a certain respect for him, even Varrian showed respect for him during ICC.

FOR SAURFANG AND GLORY

Deleted
    at some point in the stronghold in borean tundra Varok Saurfang says:
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes...
    (http://www.wowwiki.com/Varok_Saurfang)
    this is a hint that he will return in the final boss encounter or at least he should but the problem is that Garosh made so many enemies that the will be making lines to kill him
    but i dont think he ll be warchief

Quote Originally Posted by Marverick66 View Post
    *shakes his head*

Saurfang... would gain everyone his support!

Who better then Saurfang to be the vanguard on towards the Burning Legion... his mission, find out what happend to Brox!
    During the AQ event you had a certain respect for him, even Varrian showed respect for him during ICC.

FOR SAURFANG AND GLORY
    Brox is dead, this has been known to the Horde since Thrall was still the Warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by savaoth669 View Post
    at some point in the stronghold in borean tundra Varok Saurfang says:
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes...
    f
    Both Vol'Jin and Saurfang make death threats to Garrosh. It would be fitting for them to follow those through.

I think if Saurfang is offered the role, he should pass it to Gamon.