Will this laptop run WoW at max settings?

dell. com /us/p/alienware-M17x-r4/pd. aspx

Im really looking for a good gaming laptop, but I don't want to spend more than 2300. I've heard that Alienware laptops are overpriced, but I really dont mind if it's going to look kick ass and handle WoW well. (Plus 3 year warranty )

Tl;DR : Will this laptop do the trick?

Cant post links D:

Deleted
    It will run two WoW applications at the same time on max.

The real question is: Will it blend?

It depends on what version you get and the options you decide to add. But it should be pretty good graphics wise. Have you looked at other companies for gaming laptops?

Probably the middle option. 2099. Id only add 2 more years to the warranty and maybe a mouse/headset. Any recommendations?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirdax View Post
    It depends on what version you get and the options you decide to add. But it should be pretty good graphics wise. Have you looked at other companies for gaming laptops?
    He specifically asked for WoW. WoW depends almost exclusively on the CPU, aside from the required shaders. And please, don't tell anyone a i7 3630 is not going to run WoW on max. The i7 3770 in my fiance's machine runs it on max with like 200 FPS. In orgrimmar. On high pop. During streaming.

TL;DR: This laptop's specs are way too high for WoW alone. You should be more than fine for the rest of WoW's lifespan with it, given that they don't overhaul the complete engine like maniacs.
    Last edited by mmoc1f853858c0; 2012-10-08 at 07:01 PM.

And no, I have not looked at any other companies. Im a sucker for aesthetics .

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 06:58 PM ----------

Id maybe be playing Diablo 3 . But I only really care about running WoW .

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 07:08 PM ----------

Thank you very much!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveaux View Post
    It will run two WoW applications at the same time on max.

The real question is: Will it blend?
    I think I just fell in love.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I have that exact laptop. i7 3720, Nvidia GTX 680M, 12GB RAM. I get 60FPS on max.