Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Final boss of mop?

Like the title says, who is gonna be the final boss of mop? Ive heard rumors of garrosh which i would be completely fine with.

Deleted
    It's Garrosh.

No rumors... fact! Garrosh IS the final boss.

Garrosh is suppose to be the last boss of the pandaland story line
    That's atleast what I thought.

So I guess it could be like TBC all over again, slay last story line boss, add another raid just to fill.
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone post a link saying he is THEE final boss and not just a boss in the last patch?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Can someone post a link saying he is THEE final boss and not just a boss in the last patch?
    Better yet. Google "mop last boss" and look at all the results that say the exact same thing - Garrosh is the final boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Better yet. Google "mop last boss" and look at all the results that say the exact same thing - Garrosh is the final boss.
    how many of those results are posts in these forums? Player have a known history for misunderstanding blizzard.

I would like to see a blue post stating he is the final boss of MoP.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    While true that the final raid will be the Siege of Orgrimmar and that it's been strongly implied that Garrosh is the final boss, they've left a little bit of wiggle room in the sense that it's imaginable that Garrosh could summon or set loose, accidentally or otherwise, something even worse than himself. For now though, the final raid will be the Orgrimmar raid and the most obvious final boss is Garrosh.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ria-Press-Tour

There you go, that's what's been said
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief.
    Does not say he is the final boss. There could be a whole different raid to go with it.

Deleted
    Does not say he is the final boss. There could be a whole different raid to go with it.
    You really just don't want to accept it, huh?

It has been said more than once...... if some still don't believe it, well they have to search mmo-c for some news items on it i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief.
    To be 100% fair, the quote above says nothing about him being the ultimate and final boss and doesn't even say that we get to kill him. Strongly implied, yes. An absolute guarantee that that will be the story? Probably, but not absolutely. Bringing him down and ending his reign sound very final but I'd judge that that is not quite 100% for real as a fact that he will be killed. An Old God could pick him up and carry him off at the last minute or any number of things related to the next expansion if they're really clever.

EDIT: I'm not sure that I believe any of the above but I'd like to think that there might be a way to write a trick ending that would still be satisfying. We'll see when the time comes. If I had to bet money, I'd say Garrosh. Blizzard could very easily come out and say, "You'll kill Garrosh at the end and that will be the end of the story". They haven't which is Blizzard being coy. I think that's great.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-10-08 at 04:24 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Indeedy there could, I'm actually hoping for a final hard mode only boss to exist.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

But he does have a point.
    Keep The Beats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Or he will accept nothing short of a personal letter embroidered in gold flakes sent from GC himself saying Garrosh will be the final boss. Final patch = final raid = final big bad. The only thing they can do is throw in a filler raid if the next expansion is taking more time than expected, even then Garrosh would be the intended final boss.

10+ Year Old Account

Accept what? The only people to ever stat he is the final boss is players. Yes he is going to be a some kind of raid the final patch. That doesn't make him the final boss.

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Or he will accept nothing short of a personal letter embroidered in gold flakes sent from GC himself saying Garrosh will be the final boss. Final patch = final raid = final big bad. The only thing they can do is throw in a filler raid if the next expansion is taking more time than expected, even then Garrosh would be the intended final boss.
    Illidan was the final boss of BC yes? Who was in the final patch?

Lich king was the final boss of northrend yes? Who was in the final patch?

Deleted
    Accept what? The only people to ever stat he is the final boss is players.
    Alright, you want the hard truth then... Here it is:

Nobody outside Blizzard knows. Nobody. Despite claims from random people that they've been told by a buddy that has an uncle married to a Blizzard Customer Service employee that overheard a conversation her boss had with one of the marketing fellas that saw the concept art for the last boss when Ghostcrawler himself showed it to him.

Yes, it's all speculation that Garrosh is the final boss, but that is because the part you quoted is really all we have to go by. Nothing has been confirmed.

Illidan was the final boss of BC yes? Who was in the final patch?

Lich king was the final boss of northrend yes? Who was in the final patch?

Lets count how many rpgs that exist that have another boss after the final story boss.

Quote Originally Posted by woodydave44 View Post
    Lets count how many rpgs that exist that have another boss after the final story boss.
    Fine. We can go fight Ozma.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."