View Poll Results: Which is doing better pvp wise?

Voters
81. This poll is closed
  • Feral

23 28.40%
  • Boomkin

20 24.69%
  • Neither, better go resto!

27 33.33%
  • none.. REROLL!

11 13.58%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Feral is doing better, but Boomkin is more fun imo.
    Hi

Deleted
    Feral is god 1v1 unless it's a warrior. Boomkins better in team scenarios.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    Feral is god 1v1 unless it's a warrior. Boomkins better in team scenarios.
    Better in team scenarios? Maybe. Ferals are useable in a wider range of setups though.

I think both classes can do pretty well, but i think feral is a little more challenging to play. So if you like hardcore, feral is the way.

I'm not saying boomkin is easy nowadays, they can kite pretty well and have become a really viable spec for pvp but i think their damage is just...too stupid i mean spamming instants most of the time, to cast a cyclone you have to fakecast a lot but still is just poping cds to get a kill and i've never felt pressure from a boomkin outside that burst moment. Boomkins doesn't really have much mistery and aren't hard to master. Can you become the legendary moonkin that tops rating in all the brackets this season? Maybe but for me it will always be a matter of playing it with the right setup and just make a good combo.

Ferals don't really pressure in terms of damage because their bleeds are quite healable, but they do with the infinite instant cyclone dancing they can do in 3s and its amazing kick. Really cool class to play, lots of peeling, good survability, really high skill cap. You can play in a lot of setups, you can even make up new ones and if you are an insane feral you will make the difference.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zagoskin View Post
    Ferals don't really pressure in terms of damage because their bleeds are quite healable, but they do with the infinite instant cyclone dancing
    Not really disagreeing with anything but honestly, Feral isn't that much based around bleeds/cyclone anymore. Rather about timing burst in line with the big ammount of offensive CD's that you have (Berserk, Incarnation, Nature's Vigil, Tiger's Fury) and using procs on both CC (Cyclone/Root/Hibernate) as well as Healing Touches, throwing Rejuv's here and there, playing smart to survive instead of popping bear to survive.

We're much more an assist spec nowadays, or as you could say a 'real' hybrid spec, eventhough our damage and control do still go through the roof at times.