Page 1 of 22
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida

What's your IQ level?

I keep hearing people talking about their IQs or IQ levels in general, and there's one thing that bothers me... I don't know mine. I've never taken an IQ test, and I find it bothersome to go out of my way and take one, but enough about me. What is your IQ level?

I have no worries. I get taken care of, and my new helmet has padding.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never taken one, but I think it's logical to assume that mine is VERY low. I'm sure most people haven't taken a REAL IQ test.

i only took a test once when about 10 years ago or so...i was probably 14 and it was 131

Good question, I'd love to know. I've never taken a test... stupid internet fails me every time.

Most people have no idea; IQ tests aren't really a common place thing these days, and most people that have taken them did so when they were small children. The value of IQ testing is somewhat questionable anyway, so I wouldn't really worry about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post

I have no worries. I get taken care of, and my new helmet has padding.
    I giggled out loud.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I've never taken an IQ test, so I don't know.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A real IQ test isn't cheap, and doesn't really say much about anything. I personally haven't taken one, nor do I know anyone who has. IQ doesn't really hold much over actual intelligence, but that's just my opinion.

Over 9,000!!

I will burn your soul.

The school tested me once back in elementary school, but nobody wanted to tell me what I got

I had an IQ test when I was 11 as a prerequisite for the "extension" class at my K-12 school. I got an above average IQ of 132.

That said, IQ really doesn't have all that much substance, I have a friend who has an IQ of 160 and he bombed out of highschool and now works at the local supermarket. One of my Uncles actually had a similar IQ of about 158 and he also dropped out of school, got on drugs, and now may be dead.

Holding superiority over anyone purely based on your IQ is laughable, simply because it is in no way an indication of your "superiority" as a human being and definitely doesn't reflect any success you may have in your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    IQ really means jack all.
    People who are actually smart and have put in the effort to get places and jobs they want, really don't need something as silly as an IQ score.

From what I see, IQ scores are usually used by people who are unhappy with their lives, or have made bad choices, to make themselves feel smarter than others.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    The school tested me once back in elementary school, but nobody wanted to tell me what I got
    Do you think its because you scored something like 200+ or to not make you feel bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    A real IQ test isn't cheap, and doesn't really say much about anything. I personally haven't taken one, nor do I know anyone who has. IQ doesn't really hold much over actual intelligence, but that's just my opinion.
    Well I can tell you that it isn't cheap (my parent's paid) and of course it doesn't measure intelligence, because you gain intelligence over time with learning and experiences in life. What it does measure is your ability and speed of understanding ideas, concepts etc. So that's why for example someone with a lower IQ might have a harder time understanding an abstract idea in math, than someone with a higher IQ.

Mine was in the 135-140 range last I checked.

142 last time I did one.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Havent done an IQ test in ages but I'd say above average.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Do you think its because you scored something like 200+ or to not make you feel bad?
    No one scores that high, they would certainly tell you if your IQ was above 130, 200+ is significantly smarter than people like Einstein, Hawking, Newton and everyone else that people perceive as smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    I don't think it goes up that high, so... >_<"