Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Never officially tested it, unofficial internet tests have scored me at 120-125 each time. I have a pretty easy time with patterns and logical sequences.

Let it be said that I'm a fucking idiot when it comes to stuff like numbers and sitting on my ass in class listening to a teacher drone on. Haven't been in school for five years. I won't be getting any science degrees or smart people degrees or whatever. I'm happily content with droning away with my current job (which I really enjoy!).

10+ Year Old Account
    152 last I checked, on the downside I shut down during social interactions. Spoken to 5 people in the last 10 years.

Does it lower your IQ if you necro a 3-year-old thread?

While we're on the topic, how big is your penis?

Seems pointless to worry over IQ, as I can't think of any day-to-day jobs or activities that need to know that number. Certain clubs and societies, maybe, but that's about it. In fact, mentioning your IQ on a résumé sounds like an easy way to *not* get a job!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    While we're on the topic, how big is your penis?

Seems pointless to worry over IQ, as I can't think of any day-to-day jobs or activities that need to know that number. Certain clubs and societies, maybe, but that's about it. In fact, mentioning your IQ on a résumé sounds like an easy way to *not* get a job!
    The bigger the bratwurst is the bigger chance of mating. 33,33% chance, repeating of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    During my lifetime IQ tests and results have changed dramatically. When I was 8 my IQ was tested on an European scale, and I got what was at the time the highest possible score (200+ in 1979). On more recent tests my IQ has been found to be at lower levels. This is due to inaccuracies of the IQ testing concepts, and because the metric is changed ever few years.

Results:
    1979- 200+
    1980- 190
    1991 - 165
    1992 - 145
    1999 - 135
    2001 - 120
    2010 - 148

Why this thread exists when there is another IQ thread with Poll System?

Quote Originally Posted by Creem Pie View Post
    Why this thread exists when there is another IQ thread with Poll System?
    -This is a much older thread, creation date was in 2012.
    -The more recent thread that has the poll, connects to a pattern recognition test which is only one component of an IQ test. It has several flaws, most importantly it does not account for the age of the taker. Don't base how fast you are able to learn off of that one. For a more accurate result, have a Psychologist administer one such as the WAIS in a controlled setting. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wechsl...lligence_Scale

My IQ is 210 but it won't let me link screenshots or whatever.

Deleted
    You can't reliably measure an IQ over 135. Not possible.
    Mine however is around 118-125. I've been tested by the army and by a private company for a job application. My I.Q is what is to be expected from someone with my socioeconomic background and education apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I've never taken one, but I think it's logical to assume that mine is VERY low. I'm sure most people haven't taken a REAL IQ test.
    But you have a cute chick in your avatar, I accept you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    During my lifetime IQ tests and results have changed dramatically. When I was 8 my IQ was tested on an European scale, and I got what was at the time the highest possible score (200+ in 1979). On more recent tests my IQ has been found to be at lower levels. This is due to inaccuracies of the IQ testing concepts, and because the metric is changed ever few years.

Results:
    1979- 200+
    1980- 190
    1991 - 165
    1992 - 145
    1999 - 135
    2001 - 120
    2010 - 148
    lol my guidance counselor told me shit like this. "You measured at an IQ of 198 as a freshman, but this last testing, you only scored a 164... are you bored in your classwork?" Lady... you are asking a 15 year old, if he is bored... FUCK OFF. ABACADABA all the way down!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

15+ Year Old Account
    142 in the Mensa test.... not sure which IQ scale it was, but high enough to join Mensa.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I was told by my teachers and parents that I was really smart when I was younger. I thought, heck let's join Mensa... only to find out on their test that I was just above average with an IQ of 125. Now after some years in the real adult world and university, I'm even skeptical about that. I just do and say too much stupid stuff to make be me believe I'm even beating the average.
    My 3d animation in World of Warcraft: https://www.youtube.com/user/MasterVertex

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelfatron View Post
    Now after some years in the real adult world and university, I'm even skeptical about that. I just do and say too much stupid stuff to make be me believe I'm even beating the average.
    That doesn't mean you are necessarily stupid. You are just an idiot. /s
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelfatron View Post
    I was told by my teachers and parents that I was really smart when I was younger. I thought, heck let's join Mensa... only to find out on their test that I was just above average with an IQ of 125. Now after some years in the real adult world and university, I'm even skeptical about that. I just do and say too much stupid stuff to make be me believe I'm even beating the average.
    100 is average, a 125 IQ is still higher than 95% of the population.

15+ Year Old Account
    A fun fact I once read somewhere is that over 80% of people consider their intelligence to be above average​.

High enough to know those tests don't show anything.

It's been a while since I've taken an IQ test but I got 124 last time.