Deleted

How good is Relic of Niuzao now?

After the recent buff to Relic of Niuzao, is it a good entry level raiding trinket now?

I'm using a Brewfest one and Ghost Iron Dragonling at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's better than Brewfest one for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    It's better than Brewfest one for sure.
    Yeah I guessed that with the upkeep of Dodge every 48 seconds. Just not sure how it weighs against LFR Vial etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Yeah I guessed that with the upkeep of Dodge every 48 seconds. Just not sure how it weighs against LFR Vial etc.
    mastery + dodge proc vs stamina + dodge on use. Pick up what fits you better. I'd probably go with Vial, since I'm not a fan of stamina stacking (it feels to me that having 500k hp buffed is enough for normal content)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    mastery + dodge proc vs stamina + dodge on use. Pick up what fits you better. I'd probably go with Vial, since I'm not a fan of stamina stacking (it feels to me that having 500k hp buffed is enough for normal content)
    I reckon Vial + Relic is an awesome combination now. You could in theory time it perfectly so you have atleast one cooldown going constantly. Definitely going to test this out later.

I'd prefer the Shado-Pan trinket or the Mogu'shan vaults trash-loot trinket tbh. And hey, I just made a cool 30k profit on that trinket

It's still on use dodge, and on use dodge will always be crap *shrug*
    This was what I thought about Locktanking before Scumbag Greg took it away

Envý - Kult der Schattenflamme

Deleted
    stam is a a bit meh. dodge is a bit meh. still think it's a bit meh tbh.

just my 2c

im using the 3 cogwheel one, and the mastery with dodge on use atm. seems to work well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely worth getting if you can get it cheap. Otherwise, I'd wait for better trinkets. Personally I'd rather wait for the Valor trinket than spend 45k on the Relic.

I've got it in my bank after picking it up for 12k. Probably going to try and resell it after the Faire for 30k. I'm using Brawler's reforged to mastery (can't get Heart of Fire to drop) and the dragonling.

So far I haven't seen any boss abilities that can burst me down from 484k HP buffed, not even Elegon breath (besides you can just use BoGx5 + WoG to heal that back), so I'm convinced double-stam isn't the way to go. At least until we get more points on our gear and can afford the luxury.