15+ Year Old Account

prospecting macro

It seems that the folowing macro is not working anymore :

/cast prospecting
    /use xxx ore

Did you experiment the same ?

I havent tried prospecting yet this xpac but I know the similar milling macro works just fine. Make sure you are spelling everything correctly

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure you got exact stacks of ores? if the ores are in an odd number 1-4 the macro won't work.

You need to have at least 5 ore as the first lot of ore in your bag, so make sure your random stacks of 1-4 are last.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    You need to have at least 5 ore as the first lot of ore in your bag, so make sure your random stacks of 1-4 are last.
    Thanks everyone, it might be the reason why it didn't work, I knew that but forgot since I haven't been prospecting for a while....

oO oh nice macro , learn something new every day. That macro setup works for milling as well?

If you use ArkInventory, the restack button always seem to put the "odd" stack last.

Which was nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Use tradeskillmaster addon. It has a destroyer feature. Spam click one button and everything in your bag gets prospected, if it can. Goes for disenchanting and milling too.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Use tradeskillmaster addon. It has a destroyer feature. Spam click one button and everything in your bag gets prospected, if it can. Goes for disenchanting and milling too.
    Even better I use TSM, but hadn't come across that before. Thanks

you can use the same for milling.. also you can add an option to the front it will show you how much of the item you have to prospect

#show Ghost Iron Ore (can change name to any ore)
    /cast Prospecting
    /use Ghost Iron Ore

milling
    #show Green Tea Leaf
    /cast Milling
    /use Green Tea Leaf

Disenchanting
    #show Runecloth Headband
    /cast disenchanting
    /use Runecloth Headband

Take note though these macor options are only viable if you have mass quantites of the one item. as it will only Prospect/mill/de the named target item.

i am currently trying to get one set up for actually enchanting items as well but it doesnt seem to be working if i could get one as well that would be great? also trying to get one set up where i can do a cast all sequence and make all my cloth into bolts without me having to open up window find it i can just log in get mail hit a button and it does it for me.

any help would be appreciated
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or, you could use a simple addon such as Panda that will allow you to disenchant, prospect, mill, and many other things with a simple interface.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Enchantrix addon which is a part of auctioneer addon has auto disenchant feature which works the same for disenchanting, milling, prospecting. It pops up a windows asking you if you want to disenchant/mill/prospect. Pretty nice addon only problem is it doesn't work without auctioneer which is useless for me since I use auctionator instead

/cast Milling
    /cast Desecrated Herb
    /cast Snow Lily
    /cast Green Tea Leaf
    /cast Rain Poppy

Works 100%
    <Arucad> @ Darksorrow EU

This thread is showing some interesting prospects. Guess I don't have to keybind it and click the target now.