And the award for the most pointless and annoying quest goes to...

Yes, it's...

Survival Ring - Blades

God I hate this quest, really doesn't help that it's a massively prime target for ganking people on low health because you can't escape without getting damaged more.

I feel like I've done all this to help Golden Lotus and now they want me to run round in a ring while they all push me around... even if I'm a ghost they still keep pushing me around. It makes me want to kill ALL pandas everywhere. Even real ones. Death to the pandas.

I don't mind mixing up quests, I don't mind annoying quests, but this one's compulsory whenever it's up and it's SO annoying.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    I had lots of fun on that quest when I did it yesterday. This turned on a massive PvP-fest when a shadow priest feared me and I death-gripped him, it's been a while since I had so much fun doing a daily quest. This is one good daily, I hope there are more like that.

Deleted
    Stick to the SE corner of the pit... Juggle between the two crosses there. Quest done, achievement done.

Deleted
    Pointless is a good way to describe it, it's just X seconds afking in the center of the "thing".
    I don't see how someone could fail this quest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Pointless is a good way to describe it, it's just X seconds afking in the center of the "thing".
    I don't see how someone could fail this quest
    Being on an heavy populated PvP realm and on the minority faction maybe ? ^^

Deleted
    Maybe
    I am on a PvP realm too but people seem peaceful x)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Stick to the SE corner of the pit... Juggle between the two crosses there. Quest done, achievement done.
    This.

I had no trouble with it.