1.4.1 Patch Notes

Originally Posted by SWTOR

1.4.1 Patch Notes
    10/9/2012

Classes and Combat
     Jedi Consular
    Shadow
    Kinetic Combat
    • Stasis no longer prevents Force Lift from breaking on damage and making its target take less damage.

Sith Inquisitor
    Assassin
    Darkness
    • Eye of the Storm no longer prevents Whirlwind from breaking on damage and making its target take less damage.

Companion Characters
    General
    • Companions now respect "hide helmet" settings in cinematics and when speaking.

Companions
    Xalek
    • The "Unify Color" option now works with Xalek's Pants in combination with Neophyte Robe.

Crew Skills
    General
    • Crew Skill Missions now return the correct (higher) amount of materials.
    • Players can no longer consume schematics that they already know.

Flashpoints and Operations
    Flashpoints
    Maelstrom Prison
    • Grand Moff Kilran's Fifth Fleet Troopers and Gunners now correctly despawn if the player group is defeated.

The False Emperor
    • Jindo Krey's ship can now be properly destroyed.

Operations
    Explosive Conflict
    • Calibrating Shot (used by Imperial Siege Droids) now reduces damage taken by a smaller amount per stack.

Eternity Vault
    • The correct (higher) amount of Rakata and Columi tokens is now dropped in 16-player modes of Eternity Vault.

Karagga's Palace
    • The correct (higher) amount of Rakata and Columi tokens is now dropped in 16-player modes of Karagga's Palace.

Terror from Beyond
    • Killing a tentacle while the Terror from Beyond is enraged in phase 2 now properly damages the boss for 5% of its health instead of 15%.
    • In 16-player Hard Mode, the Terror from Beyond's enrage timer has been increased to 9 minutes.
    • The Tunneling Tentacle buff on the Terror from Beyond no longer appears in Story Mode.

Group Finder
    • Players are no longer able to revive in place while in a Group Finder Operation or Flashpoint.
    • Personal starships now remain docked at their previous location when the player returns from a Group Finder instance after traveling to it from their ship.

Items
    • The Marauder's Battlemaster head piece no longer allows body type 3 heads to clip through it.
    • The Voss Mystic armor set has been returned to its original color scheme.

Legacy
    • Elements of the Legacy panel now update without needing the player to log out and back in.

Missions and NPCs
    General
    • Weekly missions can now be acquired consistently.

Missions
    Hoth
    • Keeping Secrets: This bonus mission now properly grants experience.

Jedi Consular
    • Chaos and Harmony: Syo now attacks players correctly.

PvP
    Warzones
    General
    • Same-faction matches now play the correct voiceovers.

Alderaan Civil War
    • Players hit by a knockback while riding a taxi are no longer occasionally killed instantly.

Voidstar
    • Voidstar matches no longer occasionally end early and grant a win to the incorrect team.

UI
    General
    • Players can once again right-click names in chat to open the context menu.
    • The "Hide Helmet" option is no longer located in the preferences. It can be accessed via the character window.

Galactic Trade Network
    • The GTN now interprets multi-word searches using "and" instead of "or," returning narrower results as intended.
    • Items on the GTN can now be properly filtered by the Strength stat.

Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
    • Corrected an issue that caused some female Mirialan characters' eyeballs to be visible through their eyelids when blinking.
    • Corrected a very rare issue that could cause the incorrect character to be deleted. This could only occur when a player deleted a character immediately after renaming it such that it moved in the character select list due to alphabetization.
    • Grouped characters can no longer become stuck on another player's starship.

10+ Year Old Account
    So does this fix most of the problems that players are complaining about right now?

I haven't played today but is the stuttering corrected? I get some really bad stuttering when I have played. I actually corrected it by going windows (full screen) mode but I know it's a fairly big issue for a lot of players.

Not sure personally since I have been away from the internet for a week, but it does fix quite a few issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awake709 View Post
    So does this fix most of the problems that players are complaining about right now?
    Actually, yes.

Also, I am glad but dissatisfied with the HM Terror From Beyond encounter being changed. We had enough DPS to not bug out the fight in order to kill it (which was deemed impossible). They should have fixed it and NOT increased the enrage timer. Although the timer was increased by 20sec, it was still perfectly doable in full 61 mods, which is a little under the gear requirement for that fight.

They should have just fixed the tentacle and left it as is >.>

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Arlee.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by Awake709 View Post
    Until they do a game play trailer of 3d space combat pvp and pve with a ranking system and gear progression (with pvp normalized in space)

My problem will not be fixed.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Until they do a game play trailer of 3d space combat pvp and pve with a ranking system and gear progression (with pvp normalized in space)

My problem will not be fixed.
    Sounds like a list of problems that will never be fixed.

I hope they fix the 25% loadscreen bug.
    Annoyed the hell out of me.

I still experience an increased lag, mostly in warzones and while I didn't change anything on my setup, the difference is unfortunately more than just a little. If you can't heal because you don't even see the health going down but rather 100%-0% in the next "picture" of the dia show they call warzone it's kinda annoying.