Tanking old content [NOT SOLO]

I would like to know whether I am able to tank Lich King 25 heroic (and/or the adds), or other similiar old content (Yogg+0 25m?) as I am starting to pug these and finding trustful tanks who are willing to join every single week is very painful. I will have multiple healers in the raid.

Stats:
    48K armor
    ~15% physical & magical damage taken reduction (obviously)
    - 3% dodge
    - 0% parry
    - NO crit immunity

I think the missing crit immunity can cause some problems especially in fights with huge incoming damage such as LK25HC but massive health pool should compensate for that imo.

Deleted
    Locks can already tank lots of current things (meaning heroic dungeons), so at lvl90 there should be no issue tanking LK25HM with healers behind you.
    Dark Apotheosis with Harvest Life is great for tanking boss+adds. And with Grimoire of Sacrifice+Soul Link you should have more than 700k hp with the ICC buff
    The Lich King is tauntable btw (= our Provocation or the voidlord's taunt does work on him).

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    Locks can already tank lots of current things (meaning heroic dungeons), so at lvl90 there should be no issue tanking LK25HM with healers behind you.
    Dark Apotheosis with Harvest Life is great for tanking boss+adds. And with Grimoire of Sacrifice+Soul Link you should have more than 700k hp with the ICC buff
    The Lich King is tauntable btw (= our Provocation or the voidlord's taunt does work on him).
    Thanks for the reply. I will probably try to tank all of them or at least the Lich King.

Necrotic Plague still most likely hurts (with several stacks), so gotta think something about it. ...Or I just ask the palas and priests to dispel every disease they see.

I solo tanked ICC 10 Heroic last week, and never dropped below 90% with 1 healer. You'll be fine.