Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    it isnt that people dont want to raid, it's that the attendance boss is too stronk.

hard to raid when 20/25 or 7/10 people log on
    Well, you seem to be contradicting yourself. People do not want to raid so they do not log on. Furthermore, you are not getting any replacements for them, because people do not want to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    it isnt that people dont want to raid, it's that the attendance boss is too stronk.

hard to raid when 20/25 or 7/10 people log on, cause pugging isnt a desirable option in normal/heroic if you want to make quick progress.
    Just be honest all of you. LFR killed raiding and we all know it.

As it was commented earlier, the WoW player-base is currently made of a majority population of "NOW. I WANT IT NOW!" Too many of the features since Wrath have lead to the decline of the actual social grouping in WoW.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    not tryin to be ass or anything here but look at the link itself

http://www.wowprogress.com/post/120_MoP_first_week_of_raiding_results

The first week of raiding you cant pull a pool sample from that

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Just be honest all of you. LFR killed raiding and we all know it.

As it was commented earlier, the WoW player-base is currently made of a majority population of "NOW. I WANT IT NOW!" Too many of the features since Wrath have lead to the decline of the actual social grouping in WoW.
    this is actually a good point, a lot of people are content with LFR only, doing normal/heroic for higher ilvl versions of the same items kinda kills some of the appeal from regular raiding. if normal/heroic was the only way to get raid gear, I think there would be more people trying to raid.

also LFR kinda makes pugging normals less interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to close this. This extension of the thread (#342 and after) is a necro from seven weeks ago. The data in the original post is no longer relevant and due to the length of the thread most people aren't going to read through the whole thing.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-12-24 at 07:19 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."