Deleted

I dont know how to handle Demo PVP.

Hello there guys.

I simply dont know, how to handle Demo in PvP. I dont know what i do wrong, but i see alot Warlocks topping me on Damage.

So.. Im allways in Dark Apotheoisis form.
    I simply just put Aura of elemental up, corruption, spamming the 2x hand of gul, Spamming my demonic slash. And thats simple just that.
    I use my healings, and defense CD's, and healthstone.

I dont know.. Is that really im suppose to do in bgs, jump around and spam Demonic slash. I must do something wrong lol.
    And seems like i cant find any Demo streams, Darr, hes allways on his Shaman.
    - And no i dont spec Aff, nor Destru, i LOVE Demo.

Thanks alot. Paris.

Only use dark apotheosis when you're being trained. Otherwise, hang back and build demonic fury before bursting someone down with cooldowns.

Demo is pretty bad for PvP. Or, well, it's the worst warlock spec.

Deleted
    DA is your first mistake. Dot, dot, dot, sb/mcsf when you can, felflame when you can't. Blow meta when you want to kill someone or leap to safety. Stance dancing meta and staying out of trouble will net you far better returns than mixing up in meele DA.

DA is really for flag running or acting as a blood dk/tank.

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 12:34 AM ----------

It would be fantastic for pve/pvp if they remove the cd from meta.
    Last edited by mmocba53877738; 2012-10-09 at 11:35 PM.

Deleted
    Seems like im running full retard. LOL.

You wanna suggest affli?

And here I was thinking about trying Demo in pvp as soon as I get home from work.
    Currently going destro.
    But affi for pvp ain't my flavor, it's to slow, insanely hard to solo someone down 1v1 or even help with bursting.
    But hey, affi sure keeps the healers busy

Step one : whatever you glyph make sure you have wild imps . they're amazing fury regen and they deal some solid dmg.

Step two: as stated above DA is for when you are focused, you dont need to be in DA at all if no one is looking at you.

Step three: you build fury to enter meta so you can do ridiculous amounts of dmg, to build fury place corr, HoG , make sure you have elements up, always refresh corr and hog dot if you can because they give you fury, now if you do not have molten core effect then cast Sbolt , if molten core procs cast soulfire always!, once you're above 500 fury you can nuke something, no need to cap it really , this isn't pve . you just want to kill something fast most of the times, at 500 fury you should be able to drop something pretty fast ( in bgs not talking about arena ), and you dont want to be building fury for a long time because thats a lot of time spent without bursting.

Step four : time to spend fury, pop wild imps, trinket/ DS , enter meta,you can use wild imps before meta tbh to build faster fury, but I'd rather keep imps for when I enter meta so they prolong my time in meta with their constant fury regen, also do not use soulfire in meta you want to keep it for when you're in caster form, basically you spam demonic slash , and for that big burst you want to use chaos wave ( hand of guldan in meta) make sure you have at least 1 charge of Hand of guldan before going into meta, it deals significant dmg while transformed with DS/ trinket, as for doom I'd only bother placing it if the target will not die while you're nuking it, like a healer or something, if you feel the healer wont die and will take longer than your time in DA , throw a doom up.

demo is actually pretty fun imo, and it works pretty decently atm, most people saying it's horrible probably haven't tried it because they dislike the idea of playing it, it's actually very different from how demo was in cata, it has a lot of stance dancing etc, imo the spec is pretty unique and fun.

hope this helps you out a tad

I disagree that demo is the worst pvp spec. I can burst people down so fast, and I never lose against a destro or affliction lock 1v1... or 1v2 locks, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by rullarn View Post
    And here I was thinking about trying Demo in pvp as soon as I get home from work.
    Currently going destro.
    But affi for pvp ain't my flavor, it's to slow, insanely hard to solo someone down 1v1 or even help with bursting.
    But hey, affi sure keeps the healers busy
    Affliction is hard right now because it is too early, you don't have proper gear and burst is way out of line. Dk's hitting you for 51k not to mention frost mages and warriors. It will be better once you get enough resilience and pvp power.

Destro could function if you have good team up, otherwise, it falls out because it is terrible 1v1 and you're facing someone who knows what he is doing.