Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you kill the end boss of Scarlet Halls without letting him cast Book Burner you can loot the Tome of Ancient Teleport: Dalaran from the shelves, allowing you to teleport to the Dalaran crater at approximately the place where the teleport area in Dalaran is, only without the city there.
    Once you own that you can buy the Portal version in regular Dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    If you kill the end boss of Scarlet Halls without letting him cast Book Burner you can loot the Tome of Ancient Teleport: Dalaran from the shelves, allowing you to teleport to the Dalaran crater at approximately the place where the teleport area in Dalaran is, only without the city there.
    Once you own that you can buy the Portal version in regular Dalaran.
    Can this be done in normal mode? or only heroic?
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kiry View Post
    Can this be done in normal mode? or only heroic?
    Someone in my guild says it works on Normal but I never tried, personally I'd do it on heroic just to be sure but it's up to you

Deleted
    When you kill the last boss in Scarlet Hall, you can found a clickable book. It loot Teleport: Dalaran's Craters.
    Once you learn it, you can go in Dalaran and speak to a magical vendor next to the Alliance sanctuary. The tome of Portail: Dalaran's craters can be acquire in it.

It's nice of him to do so but he's also giving pointlessly complex information when the simpler solution has already been posted in the thread multiple times.
    It needed to be pointed out.
    It most definitely did not I actually find his solution to be the simpler one. Copy-paste wins here...

Quote Originally Posted by guff View Post
    It most definitely did not I actually find his solution to be the simpler one. Copy-paste wins here...
    You're saying it's simpler to make a macro than open your spellbook and drag the spell onto your bars?
    I... I'm not really sure what to say in response to this (that stays within forum rules )

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're saying it's simpler to make a macro than open your spellbook and drag the spell onto your bars?
    I... I'm not really sure what to say in response to this (that stays within forum rules )
    You and me both...

Type /macro, copy paste, drag macro to bars...is this difficult to you..? I... I'm not really sure what to say in response to this (that stays within forum rules )

I find it much simpler to type /macro than to look through my tab for a certain spell.

I... I'm not really sure what to say in response to this
    Seriously.

The spells are in your spell book in the General tab.
    They are called Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
    Open your spell book, drag the spell to your bar.

Done? You don't need a macro to do that. A macro is not easier than that. A macro is not a better solution than that if all you want is access to the spells. The macro suggested is directly referencing those 2 spells that are in your spellbook. If you didn't already have those 2 spells in your spellbook then that macro just wouldn't work.

If you already have a 'port macro you use, with keybinds and modifiers, sure edit that. Go nuts. But why make a macro just to replace a spell you already have with nothing more than a "/cast" command?

Insane.

Spells in your spellbook are arrange in alphabetical order and you have so few active skill that appear in the "general" tab of your spellbook that these spells are present on the very first page, no "searching" is involved
    You press P and there they are, right in front of you

Quote Originally Posted by Drkblade View Post
    I find it much simpler to type /macro than to look through my tab for a certain spell.
    Hah, what?

/macro opens the Macro interface. You then need to choose to create a new macro, choose an icon, paste in the code, and then drag that new macro to your bars.
    P opens the Spellbook. You then click General and there the spells are on page 1, then drag them to your bars.

You don't need an icon. I have a ? for most of my macros.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkblade View Post
    Type /macro, copy paste, drag macro to bars...is this difficult to you..? I... I'm not really sure what to say in response to this (that stays within forum rules )

Yeah, but dude? P -> click general. You can't honestly tell me that one keystroke and one click is harder than tabbing to copy and paste a macro.

Someone in my guild says it works on Normal but I never tried, personally I'd do it on heroic just to be sure but it's up to you
    I got it in the normal version at 85 but sadly I couldn't learn it until lvl 90.