Heroic Stone Guard help?

I'm having issues finding exactly how the heroic mechanics work on Stone Guard, any help would be appreciated. 25m if that matters in your explanations at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Proudjaena View Post
    I'm having issues finding exactly how the heroic mechanics work on Stone Guard, any help would be appreciated. 25m if that matters in your explanations at all.
    Affinite has blood legions kill videos on loop on his stream if you wanna check those out?

From a healing pov though.

http://www.twitch.tv/affinitiibl

The mechanics are almost exactly the same. The only difference is that you now have to deal with tiles. Also the boss abilities are far more punishing if you deal with them improperly, specifically the cobalt mine and jade chains.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragesfury View Post
    The mechanics are almost exactly the same. The only difference is that you now have to deal with tiles. Also the boss abilities are far more punishing if you deal with them improperly, specifically the cobalt mine and jade chains.
    Mind clarifying what tiles do? Dungeon journal isn't very clear to me. What if no one clicks on tiles ? How do we know which tiles to click?

As a tank, I honestly did not pay too much attention to how this worked, but I understood it as that 4 crystals would spawn. A set of people would be assigned to go to their appropriate crystal and click it. Once clicked, they would have 10 charges, and each charge would be used on an unused tile on the encounter floor. Each tile charged gives the raid +1% dmg and +1% spirit. My guild was on average getting about 80-100 tiles lit up iirc.

You will have to redo the tiles throughout the fight as the guardians will power them down, also there are no consequences for standing on a lit up tile. It is just a graphical representation of that there's a power buff active for your raid.

So it's normal Stone Guard, with Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" music video thrown in.

Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    So it's normal Stone Guard, with Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" music video thrown in.

Awesome.

except in the tank dmg is like triple. Hope people have good healers, and great tanks or no way people will kill this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made a video guide for Heroic 25 man Stone Guard. Hope you enjoy it! /cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sf2DPKzRh8