Remote desktop/similar application for VERY basic wow play via phone?

Running a windows 7 phone with keyboard (so if there's one that supports keyboard that would be cool) not after anything fancy. I don't expect to be able to raid/pvp with it and probably to be barely able to quest etc. Main thing is being able to login before I get home as my server has a fairly big queue around peak time.

The last thread I can find on it here was almost a year ago and there were a few options offered then. With the likes of splashtop (awesome on iphone or android, better on tablet versions of each) around now I'd hope to find better.
    There IS splashtop support coming to windows 8 so I'm rather tempted to upgrade (tho I might as well go android if I do ). Just curious what options I have now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

There is a Remote Desktop app published by Topperware that I have used in the past. It know it works; but as for being able to handle streaming WoW, that I cannot answer.

Splashtop, as you mentioned, is probably the best streamer out there for video games, but isn't available to Windows Phone, which is a bummer.
    Waste not, want not.

I actually do this to log into the que since I'm on illidan. I use TeamViewer, which is the most used remote desktop software I know of, and it has an app for the iphone. I'm not sure if it has an app for your phone though but I would try it out if it does.

I can't post links just google teamviewer if you want more info.

There is a teamviewer app for Android and it is compatible all the way back to 1.6

Seems teamviewer is probably the winner so far (though I think Santa might be bringing me a super cheap google nexus for splashtop/etc) any other good windows phone 7 based ones?

Edit: Arse. No teamviewer for windows phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Windows 8 phones should be out soon.