BM rotation and CD usage?

I read the BM sticky and it is not very clear whatsoever, pretty poorly worded on when to use cooldowns and what to stack with what.

I am usually a SV hunter, but picked up BM as my secondary spec before last nights raid. I only got to play around on the target dummies for about 10 minutes before raid, but still got a basic grasp of it.

I started with mark-SrS-KC-ArShot-cobra shot as needed/ As my priority, using focus fire when it hit 5 stacks.

Is that the correct priority list?

Also if Beastile wrath is off CD and Im sitting at 5 stacks on frenzy, when do I pop focus fire? during BW or after BW has finished?

Should I stack lynx rush with BW?
    What about dire beast?

Thanks for any help, like I said, last night was my first time playing BM in a few years and it seems pretty simple compared to MM and SV, I did around 58-62k per boss for the first 4, with my burst hitting as high as 130k at times, but I feel like I could pull more with proper CD usage.

I believe if you have bestial wrath active / available you are not meant to pop focus fire until after bestial wrath is finished.

Also if your lynx rush and bestial wrath cooldowns line up then you should use them together however this doesn't happen very often due to the cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    I believe if you have bestial wrath active / available you are not meant to pop focus fire until after bestial wrath is finished.
    That would be correct.

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 08:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kpowell03 View Post
    Should I stack lynx rush with BW?
    What about dire beast?
    Yes.

No it does not benefit from BW.