Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mmines View Post
    Oh that's what you're saying is unbelievable lol. I thought you meant the judgement was unjust. Men are so biased against in the legal system.
    Socially too. No one ever wants to address the life expectancy gap, mothers overwhelmingly receiving custody of houses and kids even when they're unfit parents, alimony and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by jmt View Post
    That's ridiculous and nothing short of fear mongering. You should be ashamed.

As someone from TN, who lives in Nashville, TN is not like it's portrayed. Nashville is one of the most eclectic cities I have ever lived in or visited.

However, this isn't exactly a liberal or progressive (by the current definition) ruling and arguing for either point is pretty asinine. For what it's worth, our Supreme Court is 3 - 2 women to men. It is, however, a step in the right direction.
    Meh, it's an election year. People tend to get all frothed at the mouth this time of year every 4 years. Granted it still exists outside of elections, it is reaching a crescendo that will, fortunately, pass in another month.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by jmt View Post
    That's ridiculous and nothing short of fear mongering. You should be ashamed.

As someone from TN, who lives in Nashville, TN is not like it's portrayed. Nashville is one of the most eclectic cities I have ever lived in or visited.

However, this isn't exactly a liberal or progressive (by the current definition) ruling and arguing for either point is pretty asinine. For what it's worth, our Supreme Court is 3 - 2 women to men. It is, however, a step in the right direction.
    I have to agree with that, Nashville is a wonderful city. You are close to Murphreesboro, where the craziness about the mosque went down recently.

Knoxville is nice too, and the rest of the state is not as bad as the reputation either. Even some of the small towns do some pretty cool stuff - check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_Clips_Project

My cousin MICHELE got stuck with having to go to court for child support because they had her as the father of some. She explained she's a woman and isn't a father but they were like nope and she was being sued. I was like what the fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by trink202 View Post
    I think that he is trying to imply that he is shocked that such as reasonable ruling could come from Tennessee, since some of our elected officials are quite obviously crazy.

It's really quite sad, most people who live in Tenn. are normal, reasonable people.
    Ahh. I'm not American(don't know a great ordeal about American law) so I wouldn't have gotten this. Thanks for clarification.