Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Can you run LFR more than once?

Saw a monk dual wielding http://www.wowhead.com/item=86762#dropped-by these just now. Raid finder has only been out today so how the hell does he have 2 of them? I would post his armory but I believe thats against forum rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he got really really lucky with a Elder charm.

And yes, you CAN do LFR more than once. But you are only eligble for loot the first time you kill the boss. So either he was lucky, or hes was lucky. Two drops, or Elder charm usage.
    Jugg Death's Demise - Impetus Norvegicus - Kazzak EU

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Saw a monk dual wielding http://www.wowhead.com/item=86762#dropped-by these just now. Raid finder has only been out today so how the hell does he have 2 of them? I would post his armory but I believe thats against forum rules.
    I believe there is an item you can purchase that gives you another chance to get loot from LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    either spent a elder charm or faction changed?
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe 2 dropped and he won both?

I thought elder charm only gave you a better shot at a drop. I seriously doubt he could have won 2 items the odds are just ridiculous. I dont wanna go all conspiracy theory but duped? I was in the raid with the guy and we had 3 combat rogues and 2 enhance shaman. I dont see how he got 2 first weapons over 5 other classes that could also use them.

I thought elder charm only gave you a better shot at a drop. I seriously doubt he could have won 2 items the odds are just ridiculous. I dont wanna go all conspiracy theory but duped?
    Incorrect. You have your initial loot roll and then it gives you the option to use an elder charm at another shot at loot. I got 2 of the same piece of pvp gear on my monk just today. He got extremely lucky with his elder charm would be my guess.

I thought elder charm only gave you a better shot at a drop. I seriously doubt he could have won 2 items the odds are just ridiculous. I dont wanna go all conspiracy theory but duped? I was in the raid with the guy and we had 3 combat rogues and 2 enhance shaman. I dont see how he got 2 first weapons over 5 other classes that could also use them.
    LFR loot changed in MOP so he didn't win them over them.

OK hes showing 2 LFR kills for each boss. Something isnt right. Also couldnt be a faction change cause hes been on the server for a while as alliance and hes still alliance.
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2012-10-10 at 01:26 AM.

Deleted
    I though you got a back like at sha.

You can get the same loot twice. For example on Gara'jal the RF Cloth Shoulders dropped for me (then like an idiot I rolled again, not knowing that's the only gear possible for Warlocks from that boss), it gave me the same shoulders again.

When you have this many people playing wow. RNG can produce some crazy odds.

Have you seen some of the photos on WowBash of people /rolling and get
    1 player rolls :100
    2 player rolls :100
    3 player rolls :100
    4 player rolls :100
    5 player rolls :100

The odds of all 5 players rolling 100 is 1 in 10,000,000,000 ( think, my numbers on chance could be off. 100^5 ? )

Regardless. Due to the new rules it's a super small chance that everyone in the raid gets a item if the boss dies. + the coin for another even small chance

How do you explain his raid progression thing at bottom of armory showing 2 kills for each LFR boss?

How do you explain his raid progression thing at bottom of armory showing 2 kills for each LFR boss?
    Aliens.

I dont know, I thought you could do it with a faction change but apparently he didnt.

You can win 2 items per boss. One with boss loot and one with elder charms.

I won two leather belts in LFR today from the same boss. I also won my Tier pants twice from one sha kill.

Deleted
    I heard u can do LFR right before the reset?

I got nothing but gold and used a token on every boss. This monk you saw clearly stole my potential RNG loots. I am FURIOUS.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    used all my charms and got gold, yay. gg blizzard

You can do LFR more than once every week, but it will only yield loot once. If he uses an elder charm though it changes the outcome and it's entirely possible he won a weapon when using his elder charm of good fortune.

Deleted
    The odds aren't that small. A friend of mine got 2x same ring from galleon (drop and charm). And myself I got a double item from charm which also dropped twice on the boss. Sometimes you can be that lucky/unlucky, from whichever pov you are looking at it.