Deleted

[Shadow] Mastery-Dots Proccing FDCL And DI?

Just a quick question, do the duplicated dots we get from our mastery procc FDCL and DI?
    Thank you in advance :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    Just a quick question, do the duplicated dots we get from our mastery procc FDCL and DI?
    Thank you in advance :P
    They should; if they're not, that's a bug.

There was a quote from GC awhile back saying that the mastery procs should function the same way normal procs do. Meaning yes they are supposed to be able to proc things.

Deleted
    Thank you both for your answers, is there a way to check if they do what they should?

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd need to devise some sort of experiment. One way would be to record your % proc chance without mastery (over a very long time), then add mastery and see if it changes significantly. I'm sure someone can come up with a better way, but this is just what I thought of.

Yea the only other way I can think of is to read through some combat logs and see. Though you'd have to go through a ton to have a chance of proving that it doesn't (you'd only have to find one occurrence of it happening to prove it does) and it would be a pain in the butt to do =/

Deleted
    meh, thats what i thougt :x
    well then there is only faith :P