470 frost DK looking for progression guild

470 DK Looking for a fairly hardcore progression guild
    raid times 7-11 any weeknight (central time US)
    Armory me/direct me towards your app
    Mjrpain-US Blackrock

<Semantics> is currently looking for a skilled dk dps to add to our roster. We're a 25 man progression guild located on Area52 with a current ranking of US51 25m. We do not recruit for the bench, this is for a core spot. Our goal is to progress through the content as quick as possible and we're looking for players with the same goals. I feel like you could be a great addition to our core raid and would like to speak with you. You can head to our website http://www.semanticsguild.com and fill out an app, or add me, Prowleress, to realID with alishah3232@gmail.com. You can also contact our GM Sauce with sauce@semanticsguild.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Raid times
    Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 EST

Progression
    6/16 Normal 25m

13/13 Heroic 25m
    7/7 Heroic 25m
    8/8 Heroic 25m

Recruitment Needs (as of 10/07/2012)

*High*
    Mage
    Boomkin
    Holy Pally
    DK DPS

*Medium*
    Furry Warrior
    Rogue
    Hunter

*Low*
    Warlock
    Ele
    Shadow Priest

As always, please feel free to apply if you feel you could offer improvement to our current raiding roster. Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome.

About Us
    <Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
    We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of your class, have high attendance (90-100%), have great situational awareness, and of course show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character. We offer a fun but serious raiding environment, striving for the highest progression possible.

Loot Policy
    We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Point of Contact
    RealID: sauce@semanticsguild.com
    Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Dorment

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com

10+ Year Old Account
    I Think It Cleaves is a newly resurrected guild that will be transferring to Azuremyst-Alliance on 10/19 (we cannot transfer sooner sadly, due to lame guild transfer restrictions).
    We are hoping to get on our feet and into progression within the next two or three weeks, giving our raiders time to level and gear up their desired classes.
    In a previous guild, our officers are at least 4/6 regular progression, with extensive knowledge of Elegon (and one of us 5/6 progression).
    We are currently recruiting all exceptional raiders, with a priority on tanks and melee dps.
    Tentatively looking at a Wed/Thurs/Friday or Monday 6-9pm PST raid times. That would be 8-11 Central.

Our officers' progression:
    t12: 6/7H
    t13: 8/8h
    t14: 4/6r (5/6r)

Our tentative roster (will change, naturally):
    Tanks:
    n/a

Healers:
    Restoration Shaman
    Discipline Priest
    Restoration Druid

Damage:
    Fire Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Affliction Warlock

Loot:
    We will be running a Loot Council with the Officers and a Core Raid member being chosen to participate each week (when we have a set of Core raiders).
    Priority for loot will begin with a case-by-case basis while we are settling into our new raid roster.

You may contact me in game (Proxzy@Azuremyst), PM me here, or add me on realid *with a message explaining who you are* (sasslefrassed@yahoo.com).
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.