Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Smile Zen Flight - There's more to it than you know!

Hey Champs,

Many of us know of the wonderful things you can do with Zen Flight, I also discovered some fun uses for Zen Flight, Enjoy!

Cheers,
    Smash

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of it I already knew, but the fishing and ganking was just all kinds of awesome. Thanks!

Deleted
    what mount was that?!? O.o

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Zen Flight too stronk.

Please nerf, Blizz.

Gotta say I didnt know you can spam Fire Blossoms during it :P Fun aerial ganking times inc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    It's an flying "skill" that monks get at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyvyan View Post
    It's a minor glyph Monk's can get that allows them to fly on a meditative cloud in an area where they can fly on a regular flying mount. Unfortunately it goes slower than other flying mounts, but it has awesome uses shown above that make up for it.

That is really awesome.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Yeah, it's technically a glyph: http://www.wowhead.com/item=87890/glyph-of-zen-flight

It's a glyph ^^ But i would love to see its travelling speed scaling with flying ability...

Yeah I can see the ganking thing getting nerfed.

Deleted
    You get it through a glyph.

OK the Fire Blossom part is definately unintended and will get fixed pretty soon. But some parts are really cool like collecting quest items that would usually dismount you.
    And fishing on a cloud? Yes, please!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    OK the Fire Blossom part is definately unintended and will get fixed pretty soon. But some parts are really cool like collecting quest items that would usually dismount you.
    And fishing on a cloud? Yes, please!
    Yeah the Fire Blossom is crossing the line, questing is fantastic with Zen Flight, grabbing quest items and flying off de-agros mobs, win.

Deleted
    You can add mounting to all thoses funsies. You can summon your mount while zen flying, allowing you to fly quicker than the poor little cloud when you're not picking objects/fishing/ganking/... all without ever touching the ground.

Can someone please post the link !

I didn't know about the fire blossom thing.

The one thing that annoys me with zen flight is that you cannot attack mobs while on it and thus get dismounted, like on a normal mount. You have to manually dismount first before you can engage the mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatspostcount View Post
    You get it through a glyph.
    Which constitutes "some point".

/castsequence Zen Flight, (insert favorite mount here)

A miner's dream.

As mentioned above, you can mount while on your cloud. It's a good way to get out of harm's way instantly and mounting in the air. Something I haven't seen mentioned is that you can change specs while in Zen Flight as well. It will de-cloud you when you actually change specs, so make sure you've got the Zen Flight glyph for both specs first.