Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They should fix the various things that can be abused and then make it scale with riding skill properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    They should fix the various things that can be abused and then make it scale with riding skill properly.
    I actually hope they don't, because then it would just be Flight Form.

One of the things I liked the least about my Druid was that I never got to appreciate all my shiny mounts because Flight Form was just so much better.

Too OP! Nerf now!

Btw, liked the music, OP.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Incoming 30% nerf!

I want it as my main mount sooo bad, but little old ladies move faster than my zen flights

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd trade the casting while on it for a safefall effect while in areas where no flying mount is permittable.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    /castsequence Zen Flight, (insert favorite mount here)

A miner's dream.
    Awesome macro! I likey!
    Last edited by Smashpanda; 2012-10-11 at 06:32 AM. Reason: I iz special in the brainz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I didn't know about the fire blossom thing.

The one thing that annoys me with zen flight is that you cannot attack mobs while on it and thus get dismounted, like on a normal mount. You have to manually dismount first before you can engage the mob.
    oh my god you have to accualy do it like every other class! poor you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by filo155 View Post
    oh my god you have to accualy do it like every other class! poor you
    no with normal mounts and normal flying mounts you can land, attack and get dismounted but if you land with zen flight you cant attack and have to remove it manually.

You can also bug it so that you can "swim" in the air, meaning that you can perform any actions in the air. You simply use the Polyformic Acid Potion and fly between native zone (i.e Stormwind, Orgrimmar) and a cross-realm zone.

I can't believe they'll let half of this stuff stay (entering combat will drop you from it, or getting hit will) but sumbitch that's awesome. I didn't know about the ganking business, not that I play on a PvP realm.