Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pion View Post
    the bosses got cool meachnics and make fun.

the only problem is it last only for a minute.... most bosses i faced got 2 cool abilitys (like the one Artorias mentioned) but you do 5 minutes (or longer) the same for the one boss.

also the most people on my server didnt get how to play this game... 3 of 5 people are mostly corpse running while 2 fight the boss... or the 3 people stay somewhere, shoot on something that doesnt matter (the Boss Artorias mentioned again... people attacking the rocks that despawn anyway). so yeah its boring for me cause the fights are pretty long.
    I hate corpse running... The ONLY time I found this necessary was at one point in CoF Path 2 where you have to protect Magg while he sets them up the bomb. There are SO MANY silver enemies all you can do is keep 2 people as much as possible in there and graveyard zerg the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorias View Post
    I did a few more story/explorable paths over the past few days and all I'm seeing is tons of awesome. I did my first Citadel of Flame run and the final boss.

I then went on to do a few explorable paths and every one of them was vastly different and full of interesting and fun (and difficult) challenges and activities. Some of the bosses were REALLY cool as well.

EDIT: AC SM SUCKS. Please don't base your opinion of dungeons on that. It's the first dungeon most people do and it leaves a terrible taste in your mouth. The others (for the most part) are MUCH better and more fun.
    I gave CoF exp mode a try today with a pug and you're right AC needs a work over. CoF was great fun. Sure I've seen all the mobs and boss before but it was enjoyable. My pug team were a bit uptight though even though I explained I had never been in there before being invited to the group.

"go stand in a circle" so I stand in a circle which has another player in it. " get out of MY circle! omg!! wtf are you doing?!"
    next attempt after I asked what's wrong when I stood in a circle. "no fool, you have to stand in your own circle" ok that sounds like an important feature you missed telling me.

but besides the occasional mishap it all ran very smoothly and was fun. AC storymode needs to be completely reworked since its the entry level dungeon, and it sucks.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

Boss fight is propably the weakest part of that game at the moment.I really hope they hire a proper team to design boss fights.

Corpse run like mad to keep a (hard?!?!?!) boss in fight?Find the one spot that is away enough from AoE abilities of an immovable boss and hit it?
    Just try to dodge some of the random abilities that will one shot you,but get no enemy cast bar or some emotion to warn you?
    Or simply...kite and and spank (as Fencers said).

No,this isn't anything close to real boss fights.

Not to mention open world dragons! Amazing creatures,but only to watch from distance.If you fight it....you won't know a thing.

Just to not be misunderstood,i love the game.It's a diamond,but really needs work to shine,and PvE (especially boss fights)need it most in my opinion.Let's hope they'll do it,because they have the ingredients for awesome results.